Can someone just shoot an animal in Johnston County?

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by frustratedcitizen, Mar 12, 2010.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

But we don't want her to get banned again! :jester:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

True dat:cheers:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You know, I don't know what the heck your problem is, but it's tiresome. If your goal is to be a complete PITA.............congratulations. Your dream has come true. Happy now? Have some cake, drink a beer, get laid..............but get over it.

4. take a nap,, if you tired

5. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

"please ban me, I'm annoying..."

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

lol Prd. I love it when you call people missy, it's much better than sugar or honey.

7. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

No, but she has got me really turned on right now

P.S. to the OP, if I were you, I would just tell the redneck that if he unloads his firearm in the neighborhood, you will have to assume he is shooting at you, makes you feel threatened and you'll be forced to unload a firearm in his direction.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The Answer to your problems -

[​IMG]

9. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

(sorry, to butt in the extremely entertaining convo...:mrgreen:)

We had two foxes running through our community. We called animal control because some people wanted to shoot it. We were told it's illegal to shoot a firearm inside town/city limits. (We live in Clayton) They said just in case it shoots someone else..etc.

To the original poster..are you outside the limits? Just curious. I know we had a person behind our house who threatened our neighbor who was just simply dog-sitting one weekend. The dog ran past her outside and got behind the house. The neighbor threatened to shoot the dog as well, yada yada yada so the police were called and pretty much told the neighbor if anything happened to the dog, they know who was responsible.

Anyway, to the person who mentioned getting a dog fence, I HIGHLY recommend it! We have had ours for years and moved three times. Took it with us! I don't recommend the "non-wire" fence (sorry, forgot the name for it) because its alot more expensive and it only covers in a "circle" so its hard to place the exact limits for the boundaries.

10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

GOd you are right on the money......but also. If I have a yard **** free. Your dog or dogs come **** in my yard. I am coming to your front door and leaving you a big ol present or two. Then I will shoot your dog. In my yard

11. ServerSnapper

:neutral: Isn't that the purpose of this thread? Really. Did you just contradict your yankee self?

12. ServerSnapper

Actually your ignorance outweighs your arrogance. A home owner has the right to protect his house and home. You don't have the right to discharge a weapon just because you hear another shot in the neighborhood. That is endangerment with a little reckless in there as well. Nerd.