Cell Phone Coverage in NC

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DeniseL, Jun 7, 2006.

?

Best Cell phone coverage in NC

1. Cingular

100.0%
  2. SunCom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Verizon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had Alltel for about 10 years when I lived in TN & here, they have awesome coverage, I would have service standing right next to my husband with his Sprint phone and he wouldn't have any signal at all. They also had better rate plans than Sprint in my opinion. Had to switch to Nextel in Dec. for work and the cell service is just not as good for me. That's my 2 cents worth, and that's about all it's worth! :lol:

2. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Paying $40/mth for two cans and a string is a better deal than Sprint.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen! Got nailed to the cross this month because I went over on my cell minutes. GRRRRR!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's why I put in my opinion............................... :lol: 8)

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! I saw that a few months ago and cracked up! Not politically correct, but funny! :lol:

6. blusdrmr

The very reason I LOVE my Unlimited plan! I use over 6000 minutes/mth on an average. Not one plan out there can touch what I have for the money.

7. blusdrmr

Agreed. It is hilarious!

"Fo Letterz and ____, Yo."

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I have to agree. I had Alltel and the coverage was great. Had service in the Great Smoky Mountains of NC and in the Adirondack Mountains of NY. BUT, their customer service STINKS! I switched to Nextel when my (newly graduated) son got a cell phone for his 16th birthday... because all his friends had Nextels, that is what he wanted (for the direct connect feature) and it was cheaper for us to share minutes than to have two different plans. No more than I use my cell phone, Nextel has been fine, but I have run into some places pretty close to home where I couldn't get service. Now that Sprint has control of Nextel, I expect Nextel to go downhill very fast. :cry:

:lol:

9. sellcell

sellcell Guest

Cell Coverage

If you are still looking for wireless service give us a call. we sell verizon wireless and have been in the wireless industry for awhile. we would be glad to help you out and let you know the difference between them all. you can call us at 919-621-5939. Verizon has the best coverage in the country.

10. C_Troy

C_Troy Well-Known Member

Sprint isn't what you're looking for if you're going to be doing business in the mountains.

Just past Winston-Salem, I turn my phone off, not sure about the area further south in the mountains.

The area going down to the beach seems sufficient for Sprint, just stay outta the western part of the state.