Christmas morning

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Its Coors Lite. Less Calories in the beer while more calories in the maple syrup mmmmm beeeer. I might take you up on that. Never had BBQ'd waffles before :)

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Craig,

we have the same game plan. I volunteered for staff duty officer every year for Christmas I was on active duty, except when I was in command.

Happy Holidays!

3. steve

steve Well-Known Member

Withmy family, the ABC store is an essential service. :lol:

4. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Not sure about Golden Corral, but according to Cracker Barrel's website, they close at 2PM on Christmas Eve and will be closed all day on Christmas.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You stated that hopefully everything will shut down not just Cracker Barrel so I responded in kind with why our family hopes not everything shuts down as we often go to a Chinese restaurant.

Hope you understand the relevance now and for future responses I may have as I usually am on topic it is others who don't read a Post completely as I did yours. :lol: :cheers:

Sherry

6. Sherry A.

You are one heck of a gentleman.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

I hope you can hook up with Hat and his family as they are just awesome people. Sorry that I cannot extend the same offer but I am going to be swamped with folks and will think about you when we have our moment of silence. I know that when I have been alone on a holiday friends, like Hat, can make it more special than ever.

Sherry

8. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

IHOP on Capitol Blvd is open x-mas morning. Not much different from Waffle House but it is a change.

9. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Well I feel sorry for the rest of ya'll then.

Here's a picture I took at grandma's last year:

[​IMG]

10. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

The Chinese Buffet in the WM plaza is open from 11 - 7 on Christmas Day.