Cleveland Draft House

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by andrew87, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I haven't been to the draft house for more than a year, but when I was going there it was great; except for all the smoke.

Times change, but never had a problem then.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

it's fixed now - went last night and everything was great (but i heard the horror story abt when it went out, they got it repaired as fast as humanly possible):cheers:

3. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Management did care and worked non-stop to get the problem fixed. This included an owner/manager doing much of the work himself. And for those who don't know, there isn't just one owner/manager. There are actually three.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm surprised you went back there.... I thought you were done with CDH??

:allears: :cheers:

5. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

We are. Had a group of folks ask us to join them there for a farewell. Told them we'd send our best wishes for the farewell, but not attend. Just not worth the ROI for us. Poor service, overpriced food, and attitude to boot. No thanks.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

We just went last Wednesday night, sat outside in the smoking section with some friends we ran into that were already there, drinks came on time and the beer was C-O-L-D.

We didn't eat tho.

I've never had any issues except when we had a 4042 get together at night and I had *mixed drinks* on my tab, I don't drink mixed drinks. Pretty much every one on the planet knows that. They took the drinks off and i was happy.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

no not done with CDH, done with that one person, if he is there i won't be staying and yes, the same one everyone gripes about but we love going up there, DH would rather go there than anywhere else and eveyone else on staff takes great care of us when we are there. On another note, tell your DH thanks for the recommendation way back when about the Reubens at McK's, had one last week and it was good:cheers:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Love the meatloaf sandwich at CDH.