College Football

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Aug 6, 2009.

1. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Lee Fowler is a bum so no wonder you like him. I would much rather have Terry Holland but he still pulled a chicken **** move.

Thanks for proving my point...you need NCSU and the rest of the ACC to fill up that dump. I call major BS on your "sell outs".....your stadium was nowhere close to being full on Saturday. If you refute this than you are so far out of touch with reality it will become sad.

LOLOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
  2. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

No one said it was full this past Saturday numb nuts........

The fact is you have no facts only your opinion...... kinda like your Political diatribes

One see some of the computer rankings.......

Congrove.... ECU 9-4 with SOS of 68
    NCSU 5-7 with SOS of 53

This group shows a majority of different rankings..... NCSUcks are all lower than ECU.

To all my NCSU friends and family I always hope they do well except for when they play my Pirates.....

To the NCSUcks lunatics like Wulfpecker....... you get what you deserve.

3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

LOL.....you are so clueless. Ask anyone in America which conference is better and you will get ACC 10 times out of 10. You got destroyed by UNC....we beat UNC. We have beaten you 3 of the last 4 games. We own the all time series against you. Our stadium is nicer. We have more fans. We have more passionate fans. Our school, city and county is better. THE END.

By the way, we play at your "new dump" at the end of next year.....not the beginning.....so you are getting some bad info once again.

4. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Since Wulfpecker won't answer

2005 NCSU went 7-5

Wasn't the Bluebonnet Bowl big back in the day. Other than that it looks like the Gator Bowl.

5. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Both of which are better bowls than anything EZU has ever seen or heard about. By the way, we have beaten you twice since 05.

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Think about this....Chuck Amato won as many bowl games from 2000-2006 as ECU had ever won during their progam's ENTIRE HISTORY (up to 2006).

Stop embarrassing yourself Pirate. I mean....your crackerjack team and conference plays during the week. LOLOLOLOLOL

7. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I know......I don't even care about ECU. They are a nice team and they have a nice coach. We share hatred of UNC with them. But the fact is we are supposed to beat them. It's only newsworthy if we somehow lose. It's ECU.

But it's the ******buckets like Pirate96 that want us to believe they are Texas or Florida that I can't stand. You can't consistently lose to ACC schools and then turn around and rag the ACC for being a weak conference. And it's not like they are even playing the upper tier ACC teams. They are losing to Duke, Wake, UNC, NCSU, and UVa. What sense does that make? Oh, I forgot...it's Pirate96. Can you imagine them playing GT, Clemson, Miami, BC or FSU? LOL

Hell...ECU has more wins than the Pittsburgh Steelers so I guess that means they are better!! :lol:

8. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Where are the facts to back up your statement........You have none and continue to ignore the unbiased ones that are presented to you. Wow!!!!! that sums up almost your entire posting history on almost every topic on this board!

Just like you give Republicans a bad name you also do the same for NCState. Do you actually have a degree from there?

9. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Guess you forgot VT in that equation as they have been consistently at the top of the conference since Joining. Guess you forgot that NCSU let us borrow your stadium to beat Miami for the second straight time.

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

11. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Show me anything I've said to be false.

12. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

You've beaten VT once since they joined the ACC during the same year you lost to NCSU......so yes....VT should have been included. How many times have they wiped their arses with you guys? A ton.

What does loaning the stadium to you losers have to do with anything? Miami wasn't in the ACC back in '99. Just stop.....you are looking more and more foolish by the post.