College Football

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Aug 6, 2009.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

quit dreaming... ain't going to happen. :cheers:

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We shall see. They better play better than last week or I'm going to have to whoop up on them. :cheers:

Sherry

3. seabee

seabee Guest

You'll see the Champs tonight.... and it isn't a rubber.... its a Buckeye... :cheers::cheers:

4. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey pirate guy good game today... you think ya'll going to crack top 25...:jester::jester:

5. biggrw

biggrw Active Member

So cb you think your "champs" Buckeyes stay in the 25???

6. seabee

seabee Guest

top 15

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm not a OSU homer but I'd love to go to a game at the shoe with 106K fans. That has to be some experience. The Big 10 has so many of the blue bloods of college football. OSU, Michigan, Penn State and you might as well include Notre Dame. That's some good football.

But the girls are prettier in the ACC. :lol:

8. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL.... Man I'm so worn out on these big games... I thought our defense played a tremendous game last night, and yeah crowd was loud loud loud,,,,

UGH....... 60 minutes.... not 58:30minutes..... what a heartbreak....

Offense was average.... not enough from them...
    You hold Trojans under 20pts its huge... BUT wasn't enough... :x:x:x:x:x:x:x

9. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

should be with like 18 of 22 starters returning.... Looks like it might be a long year if some attitudes do not get adjusted.

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

EZU will step up their game this week.....they only care about beating NCSU and UNC. Go Pirates!! Beat UNC!!!

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

ROLL TIDE ROLL! Our defense still the best in the nation!

Sherry

12. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Go Purdue! 5 losses in a row, but we beat OSU

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh Geez.... Look enjoy it because we will both be dead before that happens again..., :cheers::cheers:

14. markfnc

not dead just 20 years older. I remeber 1984 OSU was #2 with Keith Byars and we beat them. ok maybe 25 years, not 20.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

we always seem to have one of those games, Illinois,Mich St, now Purdue...

:banghead::banghead::banghead: oh well.... disappointed.

16. markfnc

OSU has real offense problems this year.

17. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Back to Back Conference Championships........

Tune in January 2 to see the Pirates play again!!!!!!!!!! 2nd year in a row the Pirates play after December 31st!

Wake Forest was the last North Carolina team besides ECU to play after New Years Eve?

Heh Wolfpecker, when was the last time NCSUcks played after New Years Eve?

[​IMG]

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

ROLL TIDE!
    Bama beat the sheet outta the Gators in the championship!! :hurray:
    Tebow needs a tissue ...

19. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Calling out Gowulfpecker??????????????//

What can't talk trash after yet another miserable football season. Ever going to answer the questions?

My bet is the smarter, prettier, classier, and friendlier one in your marriage finally told you to shut up and stop disrespecting a real football school! Glad you married up in the world!

20. markfnc

saying you are playing in a post New Years eve bowl does not mean what it once did. You ae going to a Bowl and that is good.

To me a Post New Years Eve bowl, only means, Orange, Sugar, Rose, Fiesta, and Cotton. And as i am getting older, i remember when the Fiesta was not a major bowl, and the Sugar Bowl was played on New Years eve until the early /mid 70's.

to me the 2nd tier Bowls should be, Gator, Peach, Liberty, Alamo, whatever the one in tampa is (capital one???).

then you go to the 3rd tier Bowls, Sun Bowl, any of the rest.

Oh and while on am on a rant, only teams with 7 wins against Div 1 opponents should go to a bowl game. 7-5 is it.