counterfeit internet coupons

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by All Children First, Nov 5, 2011.

1. All Children First

All Children First Well-Known Member

Be aware that there are some coupons circulating that will not be accepted. One of them is for oscar mayer deli meats and has an expiration date of 11-31-11. Another is a $4 coupon for a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper. These all come from the same site.

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

One should always get their coupons from reputable websites. Aside from potentially getting coupons that are fraudulent, there's a good possibility that the coupon app or the website itself contains a virus, or malware.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

What website did they come from?

:allears:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I had the Dr. Pepper q-pon actually 4 of them and didn't have a problem with redeeming them, this was back in the spring

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You are exactly right. I've had that happen once or twice from various sites.

6. All Children First

I can't remember the website, but when I go to work later this week, I'll make a note of it. All the coupons were from one site...it began with a D, but that's as far as my brain will recall at the moment!

7. All Children First

The ones I was referring to are from Discordia and E-centives. A great site for checking out the "too good to be true" coupons found online is:
    www.couponinformationcenter.com