Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'll be there!

2. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Lowes

I went back to Lowes yesterday and received my refund for the triple coupons that they didn't triple. They could have been a little nicer but at least I received my money back. Also, the sign advertising triple coupons was still on the door (I didn't see it until I was leaving). I wonder if they would have honored it?

3. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Target school supplies are marked down to 75% off now. If they go to 90% off it will probably be in the next 2 days. :)

pkc, I am glad Lowe's gave you the refund. I always recommend that people look VERY closely at their receipt before they leave the store. I often find mistakes, espcially when they are having a promotion such as tripling.

Thanks for the PM about a 4042 class, 4040girl! I am excited to work it out!

Don't worry Jenn, it will be long after your workshop! :wink:

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

As long as she ain't stealin' my peeps! LOL

5. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

Are there any good deals this weekend?

6. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I found some good deals at target today..several 75% off racks in womens clothing..also the pool gear is 75% off...tons of summer stuff on clearance..i got those stadium blankets (that fold up like a bag with pockets) originally $29 i got it for $9...yeah christmas presents!

7. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

I think I best get by Target tomorrow!!! :lol:

8. frugalmomoftwo

The Target weekly sales flyer in today's N & O has a coupon for a $10 Target gift card when you fill a new or transferred prescription at a Target pharmacy. :D

9. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Go to www.maggianos.com and sign up for their email newsletter and they will send you a $10 gift certificate just for signing up!! They are over at Southpoint Mall & YUMMY!!

Dawn

10. electricsin

electricsin Guest

here are 2 good sites for sunday inserts previews:

this one the preview for sundays inserts are available begining on wednesdays, but it is a generic list and the values, etc my not be what we get in NC...
    http://www.taylortowncoupons.com/

this one the preview for sundays inserts are available on saturdays after 3pm, it is an exact list for what cpns will be in sundays paper, just choose NC as your state.
    http://www.cutouthunger.org/get_coupons!.htm

11. frugalmomoftwo

I have cancelled the October 6 (Thursday) Smart Spending Home Workshop that some of you were planning on attending. If you RSVP'd with the host (a fellow 4042'er) she may be calling you to cancel.

Unfortunately, we have had a death in the family and I just can't do the class. I'm sure you understand.

Jennifer's home workshop is still scheduled for October 22 and I hope you can make it then.

Faye

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm sure everyone understands.
    I am sorry for your loss.

13. JenniferK

We do all understand, and if anyone who was planning on attending that one would like to attend mine on the 22nd instead, please just let me know. You're welcome to come.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Will you be serving mudslides?

15. JenniferK

There's a bottle in the bar right as we speak!

I have a blender and a few drink mixes, other wise BYOB, and I'll be happy to make them!

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Cool, and is this the longer/more advanced course - in comparison to what we saw at mamax3's a few months ago?

17. le

le Well-Known Member

HEY SONGBIRD...
    are you sleeping on the job or is this not one of "those?" :wink:

18. JenniferK

I dunno Cleo, I wasn't there. You'd have to ask FMO2, but my party is slotted for 2 1/2 hours, so maybe so.

19. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I might need a refresher course/advanced course. Although, I have been doing very good.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

I ordered some coupons online on September 15 and still don't have them. How long does it take?