Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Target Halloween items are marked down 75% off as of this morning. I found great buys on costumes, decor, candy and halloween themed clothes at the White Oak location. A friend of mine was at the new Six Forks Target and said that had much more stock. Remember, the chocolate can be frozen and used for Holiday goodie bags and cooking. I found some 75% off Hersheys kisses that will go into the freezer and resurface in Dec on holiday cookies. Also found adorable costumes for $3.74.

The $1 Spot is also 75% off so the $1 items are all 25 cents. Good stuffers for birthday goodie bars.

Hit Harris Teeter this afternoon. Subtotal before coupons and sales: $83. After coupons were scanned I owed $20! :lol:

Happy Shopping!

2. toadallyfruity

toadallyfruity Well-Known Member

Please share ideas for the holiday goody bags!!! Aren't most of the candy wrapped in Halloween paper?

3. frugalmomoftwo

I found lollipops and lots of individually wrapped fun size candy bars in bags (Hersheys S'mores, Payday and others) that were not in Hall. wrap. There were also 8 packs of pencils and 3 packs of gel pens in the 25 cent clearance at the front of the store that will be great for goodie bags as well.

Hope that helps. :)

4. frugalmomoftwo

Triple Coupons at Lowe's Foods in the Triangle area stores this Fri - Sun!

The online ad at www.lowesfoods.com shows that Lowe's Foods will be tripling coupons in the Triangle area stores from Friday November 11 to Sunday November 13! Although the online ad is blurry, it looks like they will triple up to 20 coupons with a face value of up to 99 cents! See you at Lowe's this weekend! Post your savings and let's hear how everyone does!

Faye

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well dangit! Of course they are going to triple coupons the week I didn't order any, and the week after I stocked up for two weeks.

Grrrrrrr

Oh well, time to get the coupon book out and see what I've got, lol.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Faye, please tell me the "Triangle" Stores include Clayton!!!
    This is just swesome, I can stock up for Thanksgiving!!!! YEAH!!!!!

7. shell77

shell77 Well-Known Member

If it doesn't include Clayton it'd be false advertising. When you choose your store (the Clayton one) to look at the online flyer, it shows the triple coupon thing at the top, and if you choose a store not in the triangle it doesn't.

8. harleygirl

Cool, I missed that part! Thanks Shell! :D

Getting my coupons together NOW!!!! :D :D :D

9. frugalmomoftwo

Shell is absolutely right, Harley. The Clayton ad is showing Triples! :D See ya there!

And I expect to see you strolling around with your stylin' new organizer, Jennifer! :lol:

10. harleygirl

LOL! I have been priting 50 million coupons today! :lol:

11. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

YeeeeHawwww!!!

I will-so- be there on Friday, Sat pm and Sunday. Hubbie & I tag team and totally rack up the savings.
    Coupons Ready, Set, GO!!!

Thanks for the Post - Reminder 3x coupons this weekend at Lowes.

12. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Wellllll

Went shopping tonite..a "had to". Saved $20, but that was on a rather large grocery bill. Jenn, hate that I missed the class. I'm needin' some serious instruction :(

Froggie

13. harleygirl

Hey does anyone have 1 or 2 coupons for "No Yolk Noodles"? I will trade you! :D
    Thanks
    Harleygirl
    796-5284

14. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

Got 1, what are you trading? I need some Total Cereal Coupons.

15. harleygirl

M3 I got the website from Shell. Thank you so much!!!! TRIPLE COUPONS TOMORROW BABY!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

where are you printing them off of? What website?

17. harleygirl

18. shell77

shell77 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why I pm'd Harley, instead of just posting the link for all to enjoy on here, in the first place. Anyway, they'll let you print two.

http://www.noyolks.com/offers.html

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

That sucks!

My printer at home is broken, and I can't print them from work.....

I'm bummed!

20. Songbrd001

Songbrd001 Well-Known Member

Are they going to tie you up and beat you if you print off a coupon? :lol: