Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Usually around noon, but if you buzz me, I'll hang out :).

2. froggerplus

Ding! Ding! Kaci's quick on the draw. I'm gonna share with Harley first if you don't mind, since she's so kind as to bring me Sunday coupons :), but there's plenty, trust me.

You know where I am. Stop by after work, Kaci, and you can have the spoils :twisted: .

Frogger

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks girlie, i'll try to make it today, if not tomorrow for sure :D

4. froggerplus

K, I'll keep them here, just let me know when. I *may* be working a little late tonite...

Frogger

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Froggie, gonna run by after work tonite if ok with you. Thanks again :lol:

HG, you better have left me some good ones :wink:

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

FYI...I was at Lowe's Food in Claytin this afternoon and they had 6 packs of pepsi products for .99 unlimited!

7. shell77

shell77 Well-Known Member

The back of section A of the N&O today has a 10% off your total order coupon, good until Tuesday. Of equal note is how the add points out double manufactureres coupons every day and if you look at the small print it says up to $.99 (with $35 purchase). I don't know when they changed from $.60 to$.99, but that's great, it puts them on equal footing with Harris Teeter.

8. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Shell, I saw that too. I called Lowes earlier to ask about it. They told me that it was only for those days that the 10% was in effect. The girl that answered the phone had to get her newspaper and look it up then go ask the manager. I told her the way it was worded was misleading. Oh well....a few days is better than none.

Bren

9. shell77

shell77 Well-Known Member

That is completely misleading! It says double coupons everyday, and doesn't make mentionthat the .99 is for a limited time. That sucks. Thanks for posting Bren, it will keep me from wasting good coupons there after Tuesday.

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Anyone want my left over coupons from the Sunday paper, they are right here on my desk, taking up space :?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Harley, i could use them, i don't get the Sunday paper. Let me know how to get em from ya :D THanks!

12. harleygirl

K, they are already gone :(
    I will save next weeks 'specially for you! :wink:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks girlie, really appreciate it :D

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

If any of you couponers speak Spanish, I've got a coupon for you. I swear it came in the mail with a spanish brochure and the whole freaking thing is in Espanol. I tried one of those translator sites, but I couldn't get it to work. I know it's for a Kandoo product.

15. harleygirl

No habla espanol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Harley, I got some more Virginia Slims coupons.....do ya want them? Some are from Food Lion and some were mailed to me. Probably have $25 worth or more.

Bren

17. le

le Well-Known Member

^^^ She will not be needing nearly that many...she is quitting in July!!! :wink:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Cool, then she can split them with me :lol:

19. harleygirl

Bren, heck yeah!!! Thanks for thinking of me. Do you have my address?

Le, I still need to save money on them until I quit in July (After my B-Day) :lol:

Kaci, I will share them with you sweetie! :wink:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks HG, i can't wait for the workshop on the 18th. Want to get my organizer and really apply myself to this. After getting the coupons from Frogger last week, i went to the Lowe's Foods and spent $160, but the bill before coupons was $245. i know, not great but i hadn't been in 3 weeks so a lot was staples, meat, etc. At least it is a start :D