Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Kaci, Yes the class on the 18th is definitely on. We have a good crowd so far and there is room for more!

Yes, you met my neighbor (she told me she met someone who knew about the system) and she has been couponing for a while. She is a technical writer and was actually a peer reviewer on a couple chapters of the book.

Jennifer and HG, I have a great option for your expired coupons. They can be used by members of the military and their families who are overseas up to 6 mo after expiring. Here is the name and addy of a friend of mine who is in Germany at Ramstein Air Base. She shares the coupons we send with other military wives on base and she is very appreciative. There are hardly any coupons to be found where they are so those we send are certainly used. Here is her info:

Alison Thompson-Hall
    PSC 2 Box 10421
    APO, AE 09012

Postage is the same as sending it stateside. The envie I sent today was $1.11 to ship but I sent a bunch of expireds.

Hope that helps! :) Everyone think good thoughts for triples SOON!

Faye

2. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Harley~

Southbeach, Southbeach, Southbeach....

Need any??

Frogger

3. froggerplus

Kaci~

Coming my way any time soon? If so, give me a buzz...might want to swing by...

:wink:
    Frogger

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Can't today, will try tomorrow if ok?

5. froggerplus

Tomorrow's fine. I'll hang out if you need to come by later than when I get off work!

Frogger

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Frogger, can't come by today. I'm already home and going to stay here and clean up and take a nap. :twisted: Thank you, I'll get them from you Monday.

7. froggerplus

n/p, Harley. I'll leave 'em at work for whenever you get by this way :).

Frogger

8. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

If this has been mention and I just missed it, sorry but I had an idea. What about suggesting a separate "coupon/deal" board. We could post our coupon wants/needs and also what we can share including deals we find at CVS, Target, etc.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Speaking of deals at CVS, they have so much Revlon, Loreal, etc. makeup and lotions on clearance at 50 to 75% off right now.

Froggie, i am gonna try to run by there after work, will ya still be there around 5:30?

10. froggerplus

Sorry, Kaci, been busy this afternoon.

Yes, I'll be here at 5:30. See you then :).

Frogger

11. harleygirl

Who wants my left overs from tomorrow????

Speak now or forever hold your peace. :p

12. le

le Well-Known Member

^^^ I do, I do!
    I just ordered a batch from coupon clippers and I NEVER get the Sunday paper!
    Gotta be prepared...I feel triples a comin' again soon!

13. harleygirl

Le, there yours honey.

14. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of any pharmacy coupons out right now? We went to the ENT yesterday for my son and came home with 3 prescriptions!

15. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Is it possible to use coupons on prescriptions that are paid by insurance? Is the co-pay reduced?

16. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Harley and Kaci, I got some more Virginia Slims coupons in the mail yesterday. I'll hold them for a while until they build up unless either of you know someone who needs them now. (I'm sure you have not smoked up all the others yet!!) :lol:

Bren

17. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Bren, Your avatar looks just like my first dog, Bambi. :)

18. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I received a discount card in the mail from Sunshine Autowash (Hwy 42W. near Guy Rd.) It says I can get my 1st wash free and other discount. There is a website if you want to sign up. www.sunshineautowash.com

19. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that triple coupons are back at Lowes for today, tomorrow and Tuesday!! Saw it in the paper this morning!! Yippeeeeee!!! :p

Bren

20. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Yeah!!! Thanks!!! Where did you see it? I need to get better at seeing these things.