Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Faye, would you rather i waited to come Tuesday instead of Saturday?

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Cleo I'll sell you my suave Strawberry Shampoo I got for .30? :lol:

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's what we got, I do prefer Folgers... but @ 5:45am coffee is coffee!

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Sounds like a deal, maybe I could give you some coupons for it?

5. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I think I'm going Faye. Trying to talk a friend of mine into going as well.

Bren

6. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Bren! We will have a great time-lots of freebies and tons of info. You can tell your friend that it is highly likely that if she takes the class, she will save the cost of the class (and more) the first time she shops using the techniques.

Kaci-thanks for the offer. I left you a PM about it.

Harley, that's a pretty good deal for a million Kotex! That's only $0.0000049 cents per pad. :lol: Maybe I should rethink warehouse clubs, after all. ha ha . Thanks for considering the class. I already owe you for all the coupons you have bestowed upon us. Now I will be indebted to you forever!

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Faye... let me know if you want me to change to the Tues. night class to help you fill it up too.. it doesn't matter to me, and Tues. night would actually be better for me if I had a choice.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Harley, thanks so much for the coupons. Went to FL (don't shoot me, the coupon was a FL coupon) to get cigs and a few other things - didn't have all my coupons with me though. But when i paid out, i used the $6.00 off coupon, the cigs were already on sale too, but then their little machine started spitting out those take $$$ off any sale of $50, $40, $30. i just kept putting them in and after it all, what started out as a $63.00 sale, ended up at $35. Pretty good for walking in with just one coupon huh?

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Tassy, pm'd ya (don't say a word T4T)

10. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Ok I went by and signed up for the class on the 21st....anybody else from here coming?

Bren

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So far i know, i am and Froggie. The class on Saturday is really full so i know she will still have a great class.

12. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I'll miss getting to see you girls there on Saturday :cry: I was really looking forward to meeting you.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Me too Melynda, you will just have to join us on our next girl's nite out :D

14. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Great! I can't wait to put faces with these avatars. :D I might not post much but I do lurk a lot!

Bren

15. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Sorry, Mel. It works out better for Frugal, better for me, DH is happier, and the class Saturday was already pretty tight.

Frogger

16. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

I have to register tomorrow (I know, Kaci!). See you Tuesday night!

Frogger

17. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the musical chairs ladies!! I owe ya one, or two, maybe three!

Don't worry Melynda, we still have a great group coming Saturday!

Now I know I'll have two groups full of people I LOVE to chat with about savings!

Thanks again! :)

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Instead of reading 60 pages (because I know it's in here) I'm going to ask.. What value do HT and LF double coupons to everyday?

Thanks,
    SB

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I know, I know..... :lol:

LF~double up to .60 coupons BUT you have to spend a minimum of $35.00
    HT~up to .99 with NO minimum purchase

20. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Is there a maximum number of coupons allowed at Hairless Peter, I mean Harris Teeter?