Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. ksmahgrts

ksmahgrts Well-Known Member

oh bummer! i am just now reading about the class that was this morning!

i'll be certain to check out the website and find time to make it to one of your workshops. will tuesday be during the workday?

2. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

The class is Tuesday evening from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at the Cleveland Campus of JCC. If you would like more details, feel free to send me a PM and I will fill you in. :)

Faye

3. ksmahgrts

you just made my night! PM comin' at ya!

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Definitely hit the HS frugalmomoftwo, do they still have Home Ec?

I saw an old Roseanne episode yesterday, where she did just that.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Who want's my leftover coupons from today's paper????

BTW, Linens and Things has Flannel sheets 50% off. They also have a 20% off coupon for any single purchase.

6. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Oh, Oh! Me, me! I may go shopping tomorrow (need to anyway).

Frogger

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

They are yours, I will drop them by your office tomorrow. :wink:

8. froggerplus

Whoohooo

PM'ed ya Harley.

9. ksmahgrts

i swiped the eckerd ad from the paper at the car place while i was waiting half an hour for them to tell me that they didnt have the right size truck tire in stock. 8)

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i have got to start logging on on the weekends - missing all the good deals :cry:

11. froggerplus

Well, logging in on the weekends will be scarce for me once school starts back...thru June. Ugh.

I made a side trip to Walgreen's yesterday. Picked up some Arizona Tea (3/$2 coupon), some hand towels for the kitchen ($.99), some candles (.$99), and milk for $2.39 :shock: .

Don't forget to check out Walgreens for specials!

Frogger

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Walgreens does have some good deals this week. The milk is PET milk for $2.79, awesome price, I got two, and will get more tomorrow so you better hurry! Also some good cereal prices if you combine with some recent coupons and a dozen eggs for .99. After Fayes class, I am now officially hooked on the coupon thing. At least I can get my shopping fix and save some money too. :D

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Woohoo, tonight is the big night. Hey Froggie, wanna meet outside or something before the meeting starts. i understand there is gonna be a really big turnout tonight. The woman at the front desk said they may be having to move the class to a larger room :D

Who else is definitely gonna be there tonite? We gotta figure a way of knowing who all the 4042 folks are :lol:

14. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Me, me, me....I'm gonna be there!! I even talked one of my neighbors into going.

Bren

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

wow, i wish webbie would start a section for this couponing. 961 posts!! i think it deserves its own section like the recipe thing.

learning a lot in here. one of the BEST topics on 4042.

tonights class, can you still go on a drop in basis or can one still sign up? anyone know?

16. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

I sent a PM with the info t4t! You are welcome to register 15 minutes before the class. :)

I look forward to meeting you all tonight!

Faye

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I agree I am getting lost in this convo, a new board would be great!!

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

For all of us moms with school age kids, the box tops for education website has some good coupons on it. You have to sign up with your email address, but I haven't gotten any really annoying spam from it. The coupons are for $1.00 off two Cheerios, $1.00 off General Mills Cereals, .60 Betty Crocker Warm Delights, .60 on Pillsubry Oven Baked and Toaster Strudel, .40 on Betty Crocker Frosting, .50 on Betty Crocker Complete Desserts, .80 on Bisquick, .55 on Ziplock. The website address is: www.boxtops4education.com :D

19. froggerplus

Hey Girlie~

I get off work at 5:30. I don't see me scootin' out any earlier today. We can meet out front of the JCC Cleveland Campus if you want :).

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

thanks for the tip.