Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Faye and t4t~

Unless things have changed, the class is at capacity and closed to anyone else...that happened this a.m.

2. froggerplus

kdc~

Haven't registered there. Thanks for the info, I was leary 'cuz of so much unwanted email from other places. (Can't call it 'spam', since I'm registered at those places.)

Frogger

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I also just found some you could print out at www.mycoupons.com. Gotta save some money! :lol: Thanks T4T

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

is it? because she pme d me and said to show up at 5:45 or as early as possible due to it being crowded. maybe they save a certain amount for walk ins?

5. Anonymous

thanks checking it out now. looks just like the one faye posted. looks like you buy them. good find!!! so far.

i stand corrected by myself.....ummm you print them off the putor. faye said be careful...
    have you used any of these yet kdc1970?
    still checking it out.

6. froggerplus

I saw that she was going to PM you, that's why I posted.

When I called this morning, they said they couldn't take walk-ins tonite since the class was so full. Everyone has to pre-register. The lady was really nice to me but very firm about that.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I didn't have to buy anything that I recall, if it's been previously posted, sorry about that. I've read a good bit of this post, but as others have said, it's gotten really long and I may have missed it.

8. Anonymous

hum, maybe if I get there really early i can slip in..i might try.it is like 2 miles to go back home. who did you call? can i have the number?

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You are right Froggie, when i went by there yesterday at lunch, she told me they only had a couple spots left open and probably would not be able to take walkins. Sorry T4T.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've not actully taken to the store yet, will post if I have problems. Just found the site today. Happy to be the guinea pig if you want to wait to try them till I do.

11. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info frogger. I was at JCC this afternoon and the full number includes t4t and a couple others I know are coming this evening to register. Frogger-didn't you get registered already? If not, call me at 818-9146.

So, t4t, you are still welcome to come and register tonight -they are expecting you and a couple other late registrants I have already spoken with. That is why they have closed the class to anyone else. We will have a full house (and lots of fun!). :)

Faye

12. froggerplus

Faye~

I registered early this morning and that's what whe told me. She also said that if I or anyone wanted to register they had to fax it in or come by before 3 pm, as that's the time that part closes (the admin office, I'm guessing). I had mentioned just showing up tonite on the off chance there was an availability, and she said we had to pre-register thru that office. She mentioned that she was glad the class was full, it seemed very interesting.

Frogger

13. frugalmomoftwo

Hi kdc,
    The coupons from mycoupons.com are legit and will work fine. I have printed and used them many times. Same goes for www.coupons.com and www.smartsource.com. :)

frogger, I was at JCC at lunchtime and confirmed the walk in info with her. She knows about t4t and she is included in the total. Plus, I will be the one signing everyone in since they won't have staff there until 6:00 pm so as long as there is a seat they can come on in! haha! :lol: Ummmm, just kidding JCC! :wink:

Faye

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Faye, as always, the queen of coupons and I mean that as a compliment! My sister loves the binder by the way. Thanks again.

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

What time does the class end? Maybe I'll come by and say hello? Or perhaps I'll stop by and play the part of the "media"??

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

6pm to 9pm - gonna be some growling stomachs in there :lol:

17. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

You got that right.....mine will probably be the loudest!! :D

Bren

18. Anonymous

thanks faye for the wonderful class! I learned a lot.

cant wait to put all the information to good use.

19. Anonymous

just to let you all know,

purex liquid laundry detergant (liquid) is on close out special at food lion. they are reg.3.99 (i think) and they are BOGO this week. the price on one is 1.89. there is a coupon for .35 cents off this last sunday(in coupon section).

so 1.89 minus the coupon would be 1.54. not bad for that item.

went by food lion and they still have some in stock. it is 100 ounces and claims to do 32 loads (approx.)

just thought i would let yall know. :wink: :wink:

this is my start on searching for deals. whatcha think faye? even though f. lion doesnt double, still a good deal?

20. frugalmomoftwo

Yep! Good Deal! Thanks for posting T4T! And it was nice to meet you and all the other 4042'ers last night! :)