Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Vitameatavegemin

Vitameatavegemin Well-Known Member

what august workshop?? when is the next one?

2. Looney Tunes

Looney Tunes Well-Known Member

I am having a couponing workshop on August 14 at my home in Clayton. Vita...I will PM you the info. Anyone else who would like to come is more than welcome to! I live about 5 min from 40/42 area. I will also post the info as it gets closer to the date.

Stonecold...did you get the PM I sent to you?

3. Mommyof2

Mommyof2 Well-Known Member

I'm having my class Aug. 6 from 10:00 till 12:00.I live in Waverly Point off of hwy 50 or 42.Let me know if you would like to come.

4. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Great job mamx3! Keep up the great couponing! Have you gone to the manufacturer's websites for the pet food brand that you buy? Many have coupons you can print out after registering on their sites. Which ones do you use? I may have some I can mail you.

No, it was not me who taped the coupons on the products at Walgreens! :lol: The stores themselves do that. Isn't that nice of them?!

I am really looking forward to meeting so many of you at the upcoming home workshops! Thanks again Looney Tunes and Mommyof2 for hosting them! :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

I would really like to go to the next workshop if someone would send me the info

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I wanna go too!

They call me the queen of cheap at my house, but I'm sure I could learn a thing or two!

7. frugalmomoftwo

I sent you both PM's with the info, Tangerine and Jennifer. Hope to see you there! :)

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I want to go to a workshop, but cant do a Tuesday or Weds evening due to dog classes ... who is doing what, when? Thnx!!

9. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

We use Science Diet. I did contact the company and they are sending coupons they said to check the website for coupons and the stores for sales. I will take as many as I can get!

10. FamilyOfFive

FamilyOfFive Well-Known Member

mommyof2 I pm'd you...

11. frugalmomoftwo

Hi elims, The workshop on Sat the 6th is from 10 am - noon and the workshop on Sunday the 14th is from 2 - 4 pm. If either of those work let me know and I will PM the addy and phone number of the host to you.

Mamax3, take a look on E-bay. I did a search for science diet coupons and there are a few auctions running now for various science diet coupons. If I come across any, I will let you know!

12. Mommyof2

Just wanted to tell everyone who had sent me a private message that I'm sorry I have just got back w/ everyone.For some reason I guess I was waiting for the computer the tell me "YOU HAVE PM" haha I figured out tonight that people had been sending pm's for a while.

13. Mommyof2

Just a reminder that my couponing workshop is this Sat. from 10-12:00,please pm me if you plan to come so I can let Faye know how many to expect.Hope you can come!!

14. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

FYI,
    Lowes foods is tripling coupons today-Friday
    Harris Teeters is tripling coupons Friday- Sunday

Time to go make room in the freezer!

15. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Mamax3, any idea up to what amount?
    Thnx!

16. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

$.99, 20 coupon limit and at lowes it has to be a $35 order before coupons.

17. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

THANK YOU! for sharing this! Just curious how you found out about these. I try to watch the on-line ads but I'm not seeing the triple coupon special dates.

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Does that mean the coupon can be for 99 cents, or you can only save up to 99 cents?

19. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

no it means 99 cents x 3.

A friend called me about it just passing it along but if you look at the online weekly ads they do say it just have to look hard for it.

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What if I have a coupon for 1.50, will I save 2.97?