Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Thanks le, maybe I'll catch them on "sale" :wink:

JS, out of the pile of coupons I saw, nothing? :lol:

HG out...

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Nope girl, nadda.

Told you about the sugar coupons I had, there were no salad coupons or I woulda snagged them, and the only egg coupon was to get a free dozen when you buy some Jimmy Dean breakfast thingy!

And I don't typically have beer coupons, lol. I do have some Camel coupons if anyone needs em though.....lol

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Hey Jen, when you going shopping again? I need some pointers ;-).

I have some more coupons, *think* I have the right sugar ones, I'll check. Tell me what else you're lookin' for and I'll check. PM or call me :).

Saw that Food Lion was having some 5 for $5 this week and BOGO on SeaPak shrimp :shock:. That's a pricey one!!

Frogger

<Two more weeks and then we get our chest freezer :) :)>

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I was shopping yesterday at the outlets in Smithfield.... the deal of the day was:

Tommy Hilfiger jeans $15! (I know it was the mens jeans, don't know about the womens. It even included the mens carpenter sytle jeans)

details: They are on sale for $19.99, but if you go over to the outlet centers customer service office to the left of the Dairy Queen (right next to Nike), they have a pile of the "25% off your total purchase" at Tommy Hilfiger coupons on the counter.

5. harleygirl

Thanks Tassy!! DH wears his jeans out in no time. :roll:

I just "ordered" coupons from the coupon clippers. I like the new design of the website. YEAH!! Hopefully there will be Triple Coupons Soon!

Anyone want or need my leftovers from todays paper???

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

well i'll be heading back down there.. I bought DH the wrong size.. I don't know what I was thinking... he's a 31"x34" and I bought 32"x34".... his size is hard to find.. no wonder I had an easy time finding the wrong size.. LOL.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me me me me me :lol:

8. shell77

shell77 Well-Known Member

Hi, I know some of the people on here trade coupons, so I thought I'd let y'all know that over on Faye's group on yahoo
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/smartspending/
    we're trying to put together a monthly coupon swap meet. There's currently polls set up to vote for when you'd like to meet, if anyone wants to add to it. I'm coordinationg it and once it's scheduled, I'll post it here in case anyone would like to join.

9. harleygirl

Ok, they are yours. I'll be out and about tomorrow.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Cool - i'll be at work during the day - just give me a call. Thanks, you're a sweetie :D

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

If anyone uses this, Nasonex has a $10 rebate on their website, www.nasonex.com. All you need to do is print the rebate form and have the RX receipt.

12. harleygirl

Hey I think I've seen this twice today. :shock: :lol: :lol:

J/K kdc. :lol:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think I need to find a new hobby.................I'm starting to repeat myself :lol:

14. harleygirl

Got the e-mail version, saw it on smart spending forum and now here. :lol: :lol:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know, saw you post over there the other day too, I thought you got both of those awful quick! :lol: Don't have the email one set up for it yet, just here. It took me a month to figure out how to get into that one to start with, something just wasn't working right, but all OK now. Us coupon girls gotta stick together! Have they said anything else about the coupon swap?

16. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

Kudos Faye!

Heard you on Sunny 93.9 this a.m. Way to go!

17. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Re: Kudos Faye!

Thanks! Dave and Madison are so nice. I recorded the spot at the station on Monday and had a great time.

Read a good gardening tip this week. If you are starting seeds indoors, use cleaned out yogurt cups as planters. They are the perfect size. Poke a few holes on the bottom for drainage and plant away.

My little tomato and broccoli plants are doing well. They have all sprouted and look really healthy. This weekend I plant the seeds for marigolds, more 'maters and some other veggies. Only 4 more weeks til outdoor planting! Can you taste those fresh mater and cuke sandwiches, yet??? Ahhhhhhhhhh.......................................

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Your making me hungry!! I haven't tried to plant a garden down here yet, may just have to try this year, thanks for the idea.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

yummm. cant wait to plant. we are having a acre and a half of garden this year. tilling it up now!!!!

20. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I love the veggies...but I hate gardening....then again I grew up helping tend about 10 acres of garden...ugggg