Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. shell77

shell77 Well-Known Member

According to what Faye posted on the yahoo group, we don't have to cut them out, we can bring the whole insert. It will just mean we'll have to cut them out ourselves while we're there, which will take longer for the swap, but that's not a big deal. I've never done this before, so we'll have to see how it goes. If people give you the evil eye for bringing the whole insert, you may want to cut them out next time :)

2. SSM258

SSM258 Well-Known Member

Faye,

Where is your next class and what is your Yahoo site. I would like to join. Thanks in advance!

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I really wanted to come out to the swap. I have a ton of coupons at the house waiting to be traded, however it looks like I'm going to be in Pinelevel with ten 10-yr olds (or in that age range) playing ball.

Yee-haw softball season, lol.

4. JenniferK

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

love softball and baseball. watching the kids on teams is fun to me.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Me with you, maybe you and i ought to bring them with us to the tournament and we can have our own swap :D

7. JenniferK

Sounds like a plan Kaci! :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

well there ya go.. now hug and make it a deal.. :wink:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Thanks Shell! I cut them out last night. I don't want any evil eyes on me! :shock: Looking forward to meeting some of you peeps!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So how many of us are planning on going? I am and probably bringing a frugal friend too.

11. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Would love to go, but I'm have part 2 done to my hair then :). Can't wait!!

Ya'll have fun. I'll try to catch the next one.

Frogger

12. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

You know, I would be more than happy to help you get rid of all those coupons by bringing them to the swap for you! 8) I can bring a picture of you and Kaci and sit it next to your envelope as we pass it around. You'll have a great time! :lol:

Sorry the three of you will not be able to attend. Good luck with your hair Frogger!

13. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't normally shop at Food Lion, but I got a sales flyer in the mail today advertising select varieties of Kellogs cereals for 5 for $5, limit of 10 with their MVP card from 3/22-3/28. Wow, great deal even without a coupon!

15. JenniferK

Uh-huh and are you going to bring me back a full envelope of new coupons in exchange? LOL

16. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

uh-yep. What she said ^^^ , Frugal ;-).

17. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

I never used to bother with rain checks, until I became a follower of Faye. Last month Kroger had a sale on Tyson chicken thighs for 49 cents a pound, but all sold out when I arrived. So I got a rain check good for a month. Yesterday was the 29th day, so I stopped into Kroger late and bought ALL they had. Got aprox 20 pounds of chicken for $9.80!!!

18. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any inside information??? When is the next Lowe's triple coupon days expected?

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

We are all waiting :lol:

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

AL I have stock piled coupons hoping for triples :lol:

Oh and I'll be there Saturday