Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey ljk, i could use a few of those apple juice coupons if you have enough. Baby boy coming home from college for the summer and all he drinks is juice and water. He will not touch anything with caffeine in it.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Poor Kid!!!

LOL

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Uh, no posting of job location on the board please - pm's are ok :lol:

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Sorry Kaci, I thought I was vague enough.... :oops: I didnt want to say where I lived on here, so I thought it was a safe way to get the general vacinity accross.

I will bring you some coupons next time I head out.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks, and i was just kidding about the job location, most of the regular posters know anyway :lol:

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Girl you scared me!! I thought I messed up!!!! :shock:

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

FYI...Penney's (can you tell this is where we buy kids clothing?) is having a huge 40% off sale this weekend and it started already online..additionally if you use the coupon: method you will get $20 off if you spend $75. And if you are buying a ton of things like I will be, just order 3-4 different times to get $20 off each order plus the 40% off.

8. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

I didn't post my Kohl's shop!!

Well, I had a LOT of *free* money for shopping at Kohl's (took advantage of a two-part special). Went there Wed night and bought some...ummm...sundries. Walked out feeling like a queen and still have $14 to spend by Saturday!!

Frogger

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks ljk, i appreciate the coupons, wow, you were quick :D

10. Southernborn

Okay...did my JCPenney's shopping spree. With coupons and the sale...I paid $252.00 for a ton of kids outfits and saved $228.00....I had a coupon for $20 off $75 or more and the girl was so sweet..she rang my order up in 3 segments so I could maximize my savings :p

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That is awesome SB

12. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Where did you get the coupons? Were they sent to you because you have a Penny's charge?

13. ksmahgrts

ksmahgrts Well-Known Member

just saw someone at the food lion at 210 using faye's binder system. i almost stopped and said hello!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've gotten stopped a couple of times with mine, Faye has got her own little following! :lol:

15. Southernborn

No, the girl at the register had them to ring up for customers. If I can't pay cash...I don't charge :)

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I have a pile of coupons for anyone who is interested in them. Better hurry. :lol:

Yesterday's paper had a boat load and I got the coupons from the paper at ODS last night, thanks ODS!!! 8)

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The Beagle has determined that they are pretty tasty! I may send him your way :D

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LOL! I hear ya.

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I also have the the coupons from yesterday's paper if anyone would like to have them.

20. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I would like any extra coupons if any one lives close to McGees.