Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Great job KDC!!! Kids should definately learn early about $$ and saving it for their first car, bike, apartment, school etc...

If triples don't hurry up... I'm going to scream!!!! :x

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Harley, it was too funny, I hadn't realized how much he was listening to the whole coupon thing, now he points out commericials on tv that say "go to XYZ website for a money saving coupon." Cracks me up, but glad it's rubbing off on him.

I've been doing a little chanting for triples myself, but it hasn't worked so far. :cry:

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

I've decided that those things I don't have to have right away, or that I have long-range coupons for, I'll just keep an eye out for triples. If I see a really good deal, I'll go ahead and buy them. Until then, like Faye says, I'll be patient and wait.

Frogger

4. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

I love those triple coupons too, but you guys just crack me up, withdrawl. :lol: I did pretty good today saved 26 spent 23, not as good as Faye but she is the guru of coupons in my book. :wink:

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I know...I keep hoping and waiting. I've been buying meet when HT has it on sale and other sale items I have coupons for. Keep waiting for them triples. I did pretty good yesterday at HT...considering I bought 6 steaks and 2 chuck roasts. Total before coupons/VIC $113.42 After $63.44 Saved $49.98 :) I've got where it kills me if I have to buy something and it isn't on sale and I don't have a coupon.

I've got a ??? If I go to BJ's or somewhere like that if the multi pack has two units in it can I use two coupons?

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Bj's takes multiple coupons. It has to be multiple packs "packaged for resale" so if there are 8 individually wrapped packs of paper towels, you can use 8 coupons. If they are not individually wrapped you sometimes have trouble. (does that make sence??)

7. Southernborn

Yep..that's what I was wondering...like if there are 8 boxes of mac and cheese in 1 bundle..you can use 8 coupons. Thanks ljk

8. harleygirl

Hey that's freaking awesome, I did't know that about BJ"s.

Thanks lkj. 8)

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, no kidding. NOW I know what to do with those Do Not Double coupons you get from the blinkers at the grocery store... after I stand there and pull them all out one by one!! 8)

10. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol:

You wicked, wicked woman! :lol:

11. harleygirl

I do that too!! :lol:

12. harleygirl

Who want's my leftovers from HG's mommy???? There's a freaking PILE of them!!!

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

MEMEMEMEMEME

14. harleygirl

Damn, that's fast! :lol:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i'm desperate - haven't started getting the Sunday paper yet and didn't run out to get it last Sunday :D

16. harleygirl

Ask the N&O about a special. Get mine for only $1 8)

I only get the Sunday paper tho. :wink:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks, will do - now the important question - do i get the coupons???

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I will admit it, I'm a coupon whore.....

I am sitting at my desk as we speak clipping a pile that my MIL sent me.

I get Michelles tomorrow..........

And, I put 50 cent in an easily seen empty paper box because I saw coupon inserts in the bottom, and stood there like a freaking idiot rifling through weeks of sales papers on the bottom, pulling out the coupons, lol.

:p

19. Southernborn

Ha...I've gotten so bad..with my little coupon book..the dh says he won't go to the grocery store with me (I'd rather no one went with me). He calls me the coupon queen..I say don't you mean coupon mistress...he he he :oops:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

ROTFLMAO!!