Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. 4042Girl

4042Girl Guest

FYI..Faye has a local class coming up! Please come out, I would love to meet yall!!

Tuesday, May 16

Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half
    Crossroads Civitan
    Open to the public
    7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
    Holiday Inn Express, 40/42 area
    105 Leone Ct., Garner, NC 27529
    For more information and registration, please
    send an e-mail to April@4042.com
    Fee: $10 per person
    Half of workshop fee will be donated to
    Crossroads Civitan for charity purposes

2. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Oh, now that's funny!

<hmmm, note to self...try that!>

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks HG - gotta put the grandkids to work now clipping - they have become quite accomplished clippers - even check for expiration dates :lol:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

I didnt get any coupons in my paper this week :? is it triples, i didnt see the lowes add, was it in there or did i just miss it.

they wouldnt not do couponing due to easter would they? otherwise i am calling the news and disturber on monday.

thanks.

5. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

There were no coupons in the paper today. That is usually the case on holiday weekends. There was no mention of triples in any of the N & O sections, so we will just have to keep waiting.

Hope you all have had a lovely day! :)

6. froggerplus

Hope your day was lovely as well, Faye!

Did a little shopping yeterday with what little coupons I had. Got a good deal on shrimp at Lowes. Ended up saving almost $50, paid right at $100.

I'm getting better!

Frogger

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Jennifer, you are so funny! I can just picture you standing there rambling through the paper rack! It reminds me of the mayonnaise commercials where the people stand outside of the store waiting for it to open cause they are out of mayonnaise.

I just sent 4042girl an email to register for Faye's class in May. I actually met Faye today and she is a super nice person. I can't wait to join the ranks of you coupon queens. Watch out girls, I'm coming with my coupons in hand!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

thanks faye, this is good to know, even though i havent been in here and i called the n&o. so it confirms what you said. this might be a good piece of info for class. just a suggestion. i was upset all day(well not that bad) about no coupons.
    hope yall had a great holiday!
    t4t

9. froggerplus

No coupons just gave me time to get a little more organized.

Any new news on the HT at 401/1010?

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

My DH is in upper management for HT and all these stores in this area are under him....I asked him last night and he said it will open in August.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Waiting on triples here, too!!

Who uses the South Beach coupons? I've got some for ya!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have lots of baby diaper coupons, some wipes and other baby products. Somehow I've gotten on the list for Huggies and Pampers and I am most definately not pregnant. Does anyone want them? PM your mailing address and I will be happy to send them to you, they are too good to throw away, I remember how much that stuff is!

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Cleo, i could use those - since trying to work out at lunch time i need something quick and easy to fix at work.

14. Cleopatra

GREAT! Send me a PM and we'll work out the details. I could drop them off one evening this week.

15. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Hey KDC I would love to have those coupons if they are still available...PM me if you still have them and I will send you my address. Thanks!

16. Cleopatra

I used to use the Huggies coupons (for wipes and diapers) but have found even with them on sale and using a coupon, I can get a box of White Cloud diapers and a big package of Parent's Choce wipes at Walmart for even cheaper. I'd put the quality right up there with Huggies, too. (My son wore nothing but Huggies!)

MamaApe - I have diaper/wipe coupons for Huggies & Pampers, too. Send me a PM and they are your's.

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Cleo, your son is like 8 years old right? Well that was back when Huggies were actually worth a dang.

My son wore Huggies, well about 6 Huggies diapers and then after a night of wet clothes, costant crying, no sleep and a nervous breakdown... I swore to never use the crappy diapers ever ever again... they ARE NOT made for little boys. They are designed with girls in mind.

Their wipes on the other hand, are my favs - well when I used them they were my fav... :D

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

HT has huggies on sale this week for 42-60 ct mega pack 12.99 (save 3.00 each)

19. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Kookoo, I agree. I HATED Huggies! They ALWAYS leaked during the night, with my sons AND my daughter. :x

But yeah, their wipes are the best!! :D

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I know this may sound psychotic but everytime I see huggies in the stores I want to pile them up on the ground, set them on fire and dance around them as an offering to the diaper Gods!

Sorry... flashbacks of that horrid night. :lol: :lol: