Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Harley, be sure to write down the name and model number, it wasn't marked on sale in the store but i got someone to check it for me and it rings up at the right price.

2. le

le Well-Known Member

and harley, please post tomorrow if white oak still has this deal. kohl's online is sold out and i would like one too!
    thanks.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not a problem. :wink:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Re: Harris Teeter Meat

Your very welcome! :D

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

When there is triples is it advertised in their weekly sale flyer? If so, no luck this week...although LF does have some in store coupons.

6. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

The in-store Lowe's Foods coupons can be used in conjunction with manufacturer's coupons on the same product for even better savings! :)

Also, HT has cantaloupe on sale for 98 cents and HT brand yogurt (6 oz) on sale for 4/$1.

Happy shopping!

If you happen to be at the Strawberry Festival this Saturday, come visit me at my little 'ole booth! You can enter to win a gift basket of - what else - groceries!

7. Southernborn

I wish I could go...I've got a pulled Tendon around my hip...so I'm barely walking these days....

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that SB, if ya need anthing let me know - hope you feel better soon.

9. Southernborn

Thanks Doll...this is two weeks of dealing with this and it seems to be getting worse..I think I have to get an MRI now, since the xrays didn't show any damage.

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

HG asked me to let everyone know that the Lowe's Food in Clayton is having register problems. They are down and don't know when they will be up....

But hey, she got a free Dr. Pepper out of the deal, lol...........

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I should have stayed in bed today~ :evil:

Not sure if LF is up and running yet. If you are headed that way, you might want to call them first. :roll:

Went down to Kroger and they DON'T accept PRINTED COUPONS????

THAT WAS MY LAST VISIT TO KROGER! :evil: :evil: :evil:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

For all you girlies asking, went by Kohl's at lunch today and they have about half dozen of the Food Savers left that are on sale.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

How long are they on sale Kaci?

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Now that i don't know, i don't have the flyer with me here at work, i'll see if i still have it when i get home and let ya know.

15. Cleopatra

I guess I could check it out online, huh? Probably runs week to week, like other sales.

16. Southernborn

Best savings trip yet yesterday to HT. Total bill was 95.78, saved 58.95...total spent was 36.83...wow 61% savings. I impressed myself :)

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Woo Hoo SB! Good Job!

18. Cleopatra

I have a 2$ off coupon for Children's Claritin if anybody wants it.

19. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

WOW! Way to go, SB!

20. Southernborn

I figure this saving will offset my gas expenses...which sucks! I'm trying to save up for another freezer...I've got a chest freezer, and my side by side, but want a large stand up, so I can really stock up!