Couponing

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, Jun 23, 2005.

1. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Glad you liked Phoenix! :)

What did they have on sale at CVS in Garner? Is this the CVS on Timber across from the Lowe's Foods?

2. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I think I got the last of the really good stuff..it was the one across from lowes on Timber..the still had alot of makeup clearance..some candles, hair stuff..alot of odds and ends really...you should check it out..at first it looked like nothing but I got some great odds and ends for $9 (2 bags) I am already loving this coupon thing..how do double and triple coupons work..how do you know when it is offered? Thanks.likeI said I am new to the couponing!

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anybody want my ValuPak?

I took the Goodberry coupon out, but there are still some decent deals in there.

4. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

how do you get the valupak? I love alot of those coupons but I never get it..do you have to subscribe? Is there one based around here? Most of those coupons are from cary..BTW went and got my free first aid kit from Medicap today (thanks to the clevland clipper coupon) I was expecting a small plastic one with a few bandaids..WOW I got one of those nice big metal ones that you can mount on the wall!

5. JenniferK

I dunno Mamaape, it comes to my office. But it says on it that you can go to Valpak.com, maybe you can sign up there?

Where is this coupon?? I want one of those kits too!!!!

6. frugalmomoftwo

The Cleveland Clipper states that there are supposed to be extra copies at Medicap. Sometimes Dairy Queen has them as well. I have an extra if you would like it. :) The coupon states that it is for new customers only.

7. JenniferK

Do you have to transfer a prescription to get it?

8. frugalmomoftwo

Yeppers. The coupon is good with a new or transferred prescription. Sorry I left out that vital piece of info!

Loved the Barbie story in the post today, Jenn! We are in full Barbie mode here. If we didn't already have 8 million Barbies, I'd offer to buy your daughters dolls.

9. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

I just saw a commercial this am for Winn Dixie 50% or more off.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

We got gipped on that deal. My daughter got a prescrip for an antibiotic, but whoever was working there that day told my husband "Oh, she has been here before". HUH?? But, the scrip was new - never filled there before (heck, she had never taken it before). I was kinda Po'd. I get 10 dollar gift cards at Target ALL the time with that same deal. Same patient, different new medicine.

Geez.

11. le

le Well-Known Member

i got the first aid kit too some time ago. it is wonderful and not a cheapo type! i did have to pay the tax on its value though - worth every cent!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

where do i get this coupon? i got a prescription for my daughter yesterday and we've never been there. i could always use a first aid kit. where is the Medicap located?

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oh just make sure she has never had a script filled there before. Or make sure somebody who actually knows what is going on is ringing you up!

I STILL WANT MY FIRST AID KIT!!

14. Anonymous

she definitely hasn't. we usually go to smithfield. i didn't get hers filled yesterday because the doc gave us a 24 day supply. but i may go get it filled if i can get a free first aid kit.

15. frugalmomoftwo

Tangerine, I will be out and about today. If you want my extra copy we can meet somewhere in Clayton or 4042. You can also check with Medicap and Dairy Queen to see if they have any more copies of the Cleveland Clipper. The coupon is on the inside of the cover page.

Cleo, the coupon is for new customers who have never had any prescription filled there, not just for a new prescription. If your child has ever had a script filled there before, the coupon is not valid.

16. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

We finally got in on a FREE Bee!
    At the I40/210 location, no issues, no problems. The First Aid Kit is NICE! Metal Box and all.
    Thanks!

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Who is having the next "workshop"? I have about 3 people interested in going! If I host it, is it free for me? :wink:

18. Anonymous

i want to go to a workshop too but don't really want to go all the way to raleigh for it.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You know where I live, so maybe I could host one?

20. Anonymous

yep, that would be great!