Covid 19

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wayne Stollings, Mar 19, 2021.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Careful, Buzz. You’ve only got a few brain cells left today, and you’ll need those to figure out how to zip up your pants.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  2. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

NBC News reports that 67-year-old Lawrence Jones, who has spent the past 22 days at UF Health Jacksonville after coming down with COVID-19, has been using his time to encourage more people to get vaccinated.

"Every day I get on the phone: 'Please do not play. Get the vaccination,'" he told the network. "If I wasn't stupid, I wouldn't be in this predicament. Don't listen to foolishness. Go get vaccinated."

Jones's story is part of a broader report on the surge of COVID hospitalizations in Florida, where Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has refused to place any restrictions on the economy despite record-breaking cases.

Dr. Dean Watson, a vice president at Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare, tells NBC News that he's growing frustrated at having so many COVID patients who declined to get vaccinated despite having the opportunity to do so.

"We're taking care of patients who, if they had made the right choice and gotten the vaccine, would not be in the hospital," he said. "You're battling through sadness, but you're also battling through a little anger, too."

DWK likes this.
  3. Wayne Stollings

That went right over his head or through his ears if he was trying to read it himself ...out loud.

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Coming from a lying wack a loon like yourself that’ll be taken with a grain of salt.

5. Wayne Stollings

They write his name and address inside his underwear along with a phone number to call if he gets really lost. I heard they wanted to get him chipped but could not find a veterinarian who would do it for them.

6. Wayne Stollings

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7. BuzzMyMonkey

lol @ DWK and her/it’s lies. Yeah sucks to be you.

8. Wayne Stollings

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Wise man, but sometimes I think that they shouldn’t be treating people who have refused to get the vaccine, and then got infected. Many of these unvaccinated and unnecessary Covid patients are filling up hospitals right now making it impossible for individuals to be treated for other conditions, which again, is the height of irresponsibility and selfishness.

10. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Don’t let the screen door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya, Darlin’.

11. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Still waiting on Jesse to support his claim about “strong immune” systems, but I hear nothing but crickets. Maybe he’s working on the Lord’s Prayer in that other language he invented on a prior post for his secret boy’s club: EEAA5768-9E71-4CC2-A56B-3E88F77B06D2.jpeg

12. BuzzMyMonkey

Lol. It’s all good you liar.

13. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Liar? Lol. Poor Little Monkey doesn’t know his American history. Here are some of the collective sacrifices and restrictions that Americans had to follow in order to win World War II. Can you imagine where we would be if every American decided to “do their own thing” because of their personal “freedoms”? I thank God for the common sense of that generation and their dedication to the common American good.
    256319CC-68FF-481B-A9F9-90B071B77F93.jpeg 48C583E3-7265-495A-8C32-2470A1FD7779.jpeg 069119D0-3FD7-43EB-A61E-B727D1261406.jpeg 32F0F519-6642-4952-AED0-EDDE06B4328C.jpeg 195DBE81-048C-414A-B480-FF059AE35EAB.jpeg 19B90087-5062-4BD4-93B9-766F3C710B09.jpeg

Attached Files:

14. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

He won’t need to get chipped by the vet since he wears his underwear on his head most days anyway.

15. BuzzMyMonkey

Can’t hide your lies with cheap deflection tactics. Nice none the less

16. Wayne Stollings

17. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Deflecting? I’m not deflecting at all. I am on topic and straight up calling you an idiot to your face for knowing NOTHING about your own American history, and especially the sacrifices made by your American countrymen during World War II, who didn’t bat an eye when it came to collectively protecting our country. And God Bless them! They had wisdom and common sense and probably knew the definition of the word “deflection” better than you do here.

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  18. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Hey, has anybody seen Jesse around? Where, oh where can he be? He never did get back to us about how he can scientifically prove his “superior immune system”. I imagine he’s probably busy getting his beloved dogs vaccinated….

19. BuzzMyMonkey

Umm no you are far off topic and you’re to dumb
    to realize it. You may think it’s about American History but it’s not,, News Flash !!! Your lies have nothing to do with you trying to give a history lesson or discussing history. Zero !! But please keep carrying on,, it’s who you are, your lies here have been numerous and has nothing to do with “History”. Your spin sucks as much as ACW’s lame spin tactics. You’re officially dismissed. Buh bye !!

20. BuzzMyMonkey

Thanks,, more proof of your mental issues.