CSX in JoCo

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jesse82nc, Jan 13, 2016.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

And those who threaten to boycott an independent business who hire other independent Johnston County workers are doing so because of WHAT?

2. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Their CHOICE as Americans?

John Carr likes this.
  3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

True, it's your choice as an American to "boycott" The Farm", just as it is your choice to be as dumb as a brick (my apologies to bricks everywhere) in not seeing that "The Farm" is an economic benefit to our area that will likely provide income to many Johnston County residents thereby keeping the money in Johnston County, especially as the business grows.

4. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

What are you even talking about? Try to stay coherent......

5. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Yes, rail cars, silly.

6. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Threaten hell. Some of us will. I'll start now. I just turned down the Governor to attend his fundraiser there and also told him why. I feel he got BOUGHT by " the farm" and hurt more Johnsonian's by sending CSX away. Hundreds of jobs? I'll call bull feathers on that slight of truth. Name me one person who's getting married that otherwise wouldn't if the so called FARM wasn't there. It just puts money in their pocket instead of someone else. Hell yes it was nothing but backdoor dirty politics by my own damn party; but the truth is the truth. BTW, McCroy will still get my vote, but no money this time.

7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

LOL...

8. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

9. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

10. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

11. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

12. DWK