Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Why doesn't someone "camp out" near this "girlfriends" house and watch who comes and goes. If he is still messing with this girl, he should be visiting their house. Shoot, I'll hide out around there if you need me to! Just let me know where she lives!!

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i'm with you on that.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i believe i read in one of these threads that they already did that, and wound up with a no-contact/restraining order...

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you beat me to it, i was thinking the same thing.

5. turtlepits

They must not have been to good at a stake out...someone PM me the girlfriends address! Can't issue a restraining order if they can't see you or know you!

6. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

I hired a PI for a while. Never saw Daniel coming or going from that house. I have it on good authority though that the Mom is smart enough not to bring the boys that have been encouraged to run away back to her house. In one instance, she and/or her daughter (can't remember if it was just the daughter or mom and daughter) spent the night in a vehicle in a parking lot with the boy rather than take him back to his house or their house.

7. madleen27

madleen27 Guest

what kind of car would he be driving if any?

8. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Someone refresh my memory so I don't have to reread this entire post. What was Daniel's reasons for not coming back home, anything other than the girl. Was there a big fight with mom/dad, threats etc.
    Just don't have the time to reread everything.
    Thanks in advance.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

The mother stated in this thread or the other one in the 'hood' that he doesn't have his license yet.

10. madleen27

madleen27 Guest

ok thanks

11. dangerboy

[​IMG]

12. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Dernit..i can only find 2.

13. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

he doesn't drive
    he doesn't have a work permit.
    he doesn't have a cell phone.

this translates to...that he is totally dependent upon someone else. hhmmmm
    I have no idea how reliable the sources are that have seen him. I just want him to at least call her and tell his mom he is ok.

what the heck is that dangboy? No we are not playing hide the Ninja - Daniel is not a ninja but everyone is hoping he will pop up.

14. dangerboy

read turtlepits' post i quoted with the picture

15. turtlepits

I'm going to be a ninja and find this boy!

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Geez, all i know is i nearly jumped out of my seat:lol:

17. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Candlelight Vigil

ALL: Please help spread the word that we'll be having a candlelight vigil for Daniel Sunday the 8th at 8:00pm at Ashley Turner Plaza across the street from CVS, Waffel House, etc. Parking will be in the rear.

If you go to a church in the area and think they may be willing to announce or put something in their Sunday bulliten, that would be great!

18. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I did not edit post # 66 on this discussion.

Webbie did. And I didn't know anything about the editing until I was alerted to the edit. I wasn't advised by Webbie that it was edited. I'm pretty sure that the (insert the local business in question here) people read it and got PO'd and complained. I heard what I heard, and related it accurately.

19. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Gee, Hat6- THat is odd. Do you really think that's what happened - I swore there was some reference to that local business but then it was gone...Thought I was just loosing my mind - which is not hard to do for me....
    I thought that the certain local business person was on board and concerned about DAniel? Even making offer.

I think I am already banned from said business due to said personell but perhaps those that do go, shouldn't? Or do I have this all wrong...(not the first time)

20. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Anyone also willing to contact local media (NBC17, WRAL 5, WTVD 11, etc) please do! If I can get Daniel's face on the news, that may just be what brings him home.