Deep Dark Chocolate Cake Recipe

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DWK, Aug 8, 2021.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I thought I’d repost my recipe for Chocolate Cake on here again for NJ2NC, so that he can have a nice, safe, sugarcoated topic to “discuss”. Hopefully, nobody will leave any vile, racist comments on here like they did the last time, but maybe NJ2NC can come up with his own point of view concerning the use of “sweet cream butter”, over “salted butter” in this recipe, which might present a “less offensive” topic for him to “discuss”, rather than the needless death of unvaccinated Americans?

599FC1AC-056C-49C5-AAD7-C2CCA25C1E37.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

By the way, it’s a real shame that this recipe was tossed out in that prior thread that the vile trolls attacked, because I wanted to share one of the BEST chocolate cake recipes with y’all. It’s easy to make and delicious. Enjoy!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

LOL @ DWK,, Bless her heart.

4. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

Yes, this is good stuff. I have about 1,000 recipes I could post as well. Joco needs more cake and banana cream pie threads. This will help to avoid any Chinese censorship risk, and help Joco thrive. The more the residents - native and transplant - of this county can create a "nothing to see here, move along" mentality (what COVID? What insurrection? What idea that democracies through history are extremely rare and fragile and much more often get torn apart in favor of dictatorships and "people's Republics?) the better. Cake. Let's talk cake.

I prefer chocolate mousse myself. Maybe that makes me one of those French lovers, like John Kerry. I guess I should move, and let BM, PC and NJ take over. I wonder if they like mousse? Maybe they prefer moose. I don't think you can hunt that here though. Alaska may be a better fit.

5. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Although many of the folks who claim to want to follow the rules, have a spot for everyone to participate, and seek civility they are generally the ones to break the rules, tell folks to shut up and leave, and are the most uncivil the the interactions. As a result I suspect they were never allowed chocolate treats due to their bad behavior.

Personally, I like a good old chocolate pie with Oreo or graham cracker crust.