Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Boston Redhead, Aug 8, 2019.

  1. i have a set of pfaltzgraff dishes-mugs, bowls, and plates-that I’d like to donate. Some are chipped, but only on the rim.

    Any ideas where to take them, besides Goodwill? I’d like a place that will give them to someone to use and not put them out for sale.

    Thanks in advance!
  2. rrgreennc

    rrgreennc Well-Known Member

    I know that Community of Hope Ministries sometimes helps people get set up in a new home, and dishes could be very helpful in that case. You can contact them through their web site: You could also consider Garner Area Ministries of Clayton Area Ministries.
    Auxie and Sherry A. like this.
  3. Perfect. Thanks!

Share This Page