Does Anybody By Chance Know Of A Good Rental Home/Mobile?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Husbandluvsme, Jan 1, 2006.

?

Would you consider having a miniature scale playhouse to match your home? To be used either for out

1. Yes, it's a unique idea & would love to have one.

100.0%
  2. No, tacky, wacky & who would want something like that.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Husbandluvsme

Husbandluvsme Member

My husband and myself are wanting to rent a mobile home preferrably or rental home. I've searched through the classifieds with no luck. Maybe you know a friend who has something for rent or you may even have something yourself. My problem is that we have pets, that's what is making this search so very hard. Any and all help would be truely appreciated. Thank You!

2. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

There are several places around downtown Clayton. I don't know how they feel about pets. I know that's there's at least 2 or 3 near my house.

3. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

-Me and my wife are putting our house up for rent in the next month or so It is located in the Creekstone subdivision right off of Sanders Rd. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms located on .74 acres.

3 minutes from West Johnston HS and 5 minutes from I40/exit 319.

If you are interested, give me a call at 919-810-2992.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

somebody was just putting a House For Rent sign up today at the intersection of Amelia Church and Guy Rd. If you were heading towards Hwy 70 on Amelia Church Rd, it would be on your left corner immediately before crossing over Guy Rd.

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

btw...what does this poll question have to do with the topic??? :?:

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

My thought exactly. :?