DOES SIN BLOCK BLESSINGS?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by dad_of_3_under_3, Apr 21, 2006.

?

Could the life of this child been saved by a blessing from God that was blocked by the sin of his pa

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I will not vote

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Well, that's a stretch!

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

<poke poke> :lol: :mrgreen:

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Cleo doesn't believe that either...

She DOES believe in Karma. I hope nothing ever happens to any of your 3 under 3. Do you think one of your Muslim neighbors will say, "Huh. His name was Joseph. Sounds Christian. Guess he should have walked with Allah".

Ass_hole. :roll:

You SO don't get Jesus' message.

4. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

well you caqnt judge a child by its name it may not be muslem at all. :-D just a different name.

5. ImTheNormal0ne

you didnt read where the parents were not even home either part? maybe it was low income but i had a climber i blocked windows for that reason.

6. ImTheNormal0ne

well it is sad adn sad that these things are happening all the time and noone is doing anything to change that. but fact remains story said mom was out with her BF in another apartment. not even home.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

8)
    And you were also right this morning. When I posted from my phone it double posted. I couldn't delete it, but did modify it before you posted.

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Not just the low income folks, this is how Eric Clapton's toddler died in New York.
    :cry:

9. Cleopatra

Is Eric Clapton Muslim? What did HE do to pi$$ God off?

10. Clif

Clif Guest

If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out, cocaine.
    If you wanna get down, get down on the ground, cocaine.
    She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
    Cocaine.

When your day is done and you wanna run, cocaine.
    If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues, cocaine.
    Cocaine.

When your thing is gone and you wanna ride on, cocaine.
    Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back, cocaine.
    Cocaine.

Cocaine.

11. Cleopatra

Uh... thanks for the Ear Worm, Clif. :?

She don't lie, she don't lie.....

DAMMIT!! :lol:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Tom Cruise named the baby Suri do you think he suddenly ditched Scientology ? It's a lot to assume the negligent parents are Muslim based strictly on a name. I've tried to stay away from this thread, but can't do it, I don't believe God punishes children for the sins of their parents or blocks blessings on them, plain and simple. That's not what I was taught for sure. If that were the case, all children would be in trouble!!!!

13. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Cocaine.

Oops, someone beat me to it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

this has got to be the most stupid thread on here.

15. tawiii

tawiii Guest

I think the "PM me" thread has this one beat.

16. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

no, the rainbow flip flop thread may have this one beat! Where did that thread go anyway?? I wanted to see what the tannin' shak (spelled correctly?) had to say after all that free advertising didn't work out like she thought!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hmmm, where did it go? That's weird. Somebody musta said something they shouldn't have. Somebody PM me! Just Kidding!!!! :lol:

18. mordorboy

mordorboy Well-Known Member

Hey, Eric also shot the sheriff after Bob Marley had already shot him. That surely would pi$$ off the big guy. Oh, heck, so might referring to him as the "big guy." She might be a "big gal."

19. tawiii

tawiii Guest

I think you're safe with Big guy :wink:

20. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Wow, first off I don't see how any God of compassion would take a child for the sins of their fathers.

Second, No good parent would/should leave a seven year old with and 18 month old...or whatever their ages were alone and go hang out in another apartment with a boyfriend. Hanging out with the boyfriend is what got this woman two children already...I'll keep my ugly thoughts as to who is supporting her...our tax dollars *cough* or maybe she's illegal...cause that would be making an assumption I'll likely get flamed for :shock:

Third, The seven year old may have pushed the poor little kid, God knows, my sisters and I nearly killed each other when we were kids. Kids get rough, kids get carried away...accidents, even terrible ones, happen. . . or maybe the seven year old is showing us early that he may be another Jeffrey Dahmer, Son of Sam, Ted Bundy or whomever...Even though the profile says serial killers are usually white - the ones other than usual might be the case here.

So many points to ponder - I'm in a dark mood tonight, can you tell?

No matter what, someone always has to try to point blame on the spartment building...they do have insurance, after all.