Does this make me sound like a hussy?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Jun 9, 2009.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just ignore the troll, he has no idea what he is talking about, i think he just types to read his own words, none of which make much sense to a sane person and my Daddy taught me never to go into a battle of the wits with an unarmed man:lol:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think I woulda liked your Daddy. :mrgreen:

3. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

You have every idea what I am talking about, but like good little liberal clones you and your buddy choose to deride anyone's opinion that differs from your own.

[​IMG]

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

If you think KDC is a Liberal I'll sell you a bridge. She's nice and all but not a Liberal.

Sherry

5. Panther Crazy

Saying that you are a republican doesn't make you one, hence the phrase "RINO".

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Umm..............that would imply I have said any such thing. I am not registered or affiliated with any political party. You REALLY need to keep up. 8)

7. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

anyone who disagrees with panther is a liberal. he is the prototype of everything a conservative should be.

8. Panther Crazy

Of course you're making things up, but that's no big surprise. If you want to look at the flip side of that coin, I have agreed with many of the liberals here on particular issues. steve, sherry and I share some similar views about the war, I agree with most of you liberals that spending was out of control during the bush administration, and there are parts of other issues that we see the same way.

The difference between that and kdc, kaci, and you is that you will disagree with everything I say just for the sake of disagreeing. Childish, but considering your collective lots in life it is understandable.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: Anybody got some hip waders? The BS is getting mighty deep from
    PC.

10. Panther Crazy

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

<yawn> Get some new material.....................

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

girl, what did i tell ya??? You cannot argue with someone who has no touch with reality and just wants to throw out insults to people he has no idea about just to get a rise, it's like a child that is just pushing to see the limit you will take. Seriously just ignore him, he is obviously clueless and unstable.

13. Panther Crazy

Why? That one is so pertinent. Then again, this one could be a relevent substitute...

[​IMG]

14. Panther Crazy

Seriously, you've got to be kidding! Bickering aside, you of all people here shouldn't be calling others unstable. Then again, I can see where escaping from reality on a regular basis like you do can make you feel like an expert on that particular topic.

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Here... ya'll need a :grouphug:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao, it's all good, i am getting a good laugh out of it:lol::lol::lol: