DOG FOUND

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PirateGirl, Jul 10, 2010.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am posting this for my sister and niece. They live off Shiloh. A brindle colored, female boxer/bulldog (?) mix showed up in their garage. She is potty trained, sits on command, and appears to be very timid. She is staying in their garage right now but its hot in there although they have fans running. I have a pic to post but have no clue how to add it here. Let me know if this pup sounds familiar to you.

2. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Here's the easy way

go to www.photobucket.com and get a free account

Then click on 'upload photo'

Click browse and then My Pictures

It doesn't matter if you use Adobe or Picassa - you will see your photos - they just might be in separate folders.

When you find the pic you want to upload double click it and photobucket will retrieve it

once it is done click save and continue and then repeat the upload/browse/etc step

till you have all in photobucket that you wish to post here on 4042 or email

Then if you highlight the pic you want to bring to 40/42 you will see links below it appear. Choose the bottom one it will begin with an image tag [IMG. . .

Left click on the IMG tag, then copy it - I usually copy all of the IMG tags to word Pad - If I'm posting more than 1.

Then start your message here, and when you want the photo to show just right click and paste the IMG tag - or multiples if you used wordpad. . . and Voila

Good luck with it - it's easy after you do it once or twice.

On my phone so hope this makes sense-

3. PirateGirl

Thanks, Zoo. My PC is sick right now and I am doing everything from the phone but as soon as I am able, I will follow your steps. Thanks, again!

4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Here PG, I stole it from your FB and put it here for you :)

[​IMG]

5. PirateGirl

Thanks, JAM. She looks so sad!!!

6. cece

cece Well-Known Member

She does look sad. Adorable though.

7. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

I work at a vet hosp and the owner came in yesterday to report her missing! Her name is sadie. The owner lives on one end of s Shiloh. I'll get you the number asap and msg it to you!

8. PirateGirl

Thanks, Irish. I left a voicemail. I called my sis and they have been leaving the garage door cracked because its been so hot. They checked on her @ 1:30 this am (love and treat time) and this morning she had wandered out. I am going to go ride around in that area and see if I can locate her. She came in their garage the night we had all that thunder and was so scared. I'll pm you my cell number in case you have another way to get in touch w/ the owner. Ty!!

9. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Thanks to you all of you she will be able to go back to her owner :hurray:
    I think that's great!

10. AnnetteL

Oh no,I just read your post after I posted,I hope you'll find her!

11. PirateGirl

Sadie is home w/ here baby!!! She acted like a different dog when she was home in her fence! Her mom and dad are thrilled beyond words. I am SO glad she's home!

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yayy! I love a happy ending.

13. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

Hooray! So glad she made it back home!

14. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

15. AnnetteL

Very happy to hear it :hurray:

16. kaci