Domino's NEW and IMPROVED Pizza....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Jenna's Mom

Jenna's Mom Well-Known Member

The last time we bought Domino's was like 6 months ago or stuff, I don't think they had started marketing their new improved pizza yet, but it was wow, way too much garlic on the crust and the whole pizza. I could barely eat it. We used to do Dominos like once a week at least. We saw a few days later the marketing and figured that was it. I used to love Dominos, especially for the prices, but now I'll just do Papa Johns, pick it up after the kids kung fu class and bring it home.

2. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

Hmmm we ordered. It was terrible and I couldn't get through to them to complain so I logged a complaint with the website. I got a call back from the local shop but they did not offer me my money back - only credit toward more pizza.

Somehow, I haven't taken them up on it.

Martha

3. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

I agree!! We LOVE Rays Pizza. Delicious and delivered piping hot to my front door!

4. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

If you want an affordable pizza of excellent quality, go to Wal-Mart and pick up one of their deli pizzas. When you walk in the grocery side they are immediately on your left as you walk in the door. You can get a Large Meat Lovers pizza for 10 bucks, and I can promise you that there's not a delivery joint anywhere that puts that much meat on their pizza. Oh, and that's the most expensive choice. They have cheese pizzas for 7 bucks, combos for 8 or 9 bucks...and I'm talking 16" large pizzas.

I haven't had a delivery pizza in two years, and won't ever get one again. My only pizza restaurant weakness is Lilly's in Raleigh.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010