Dr. R

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tit4Tat, Nov 20, 2007.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You HAVE to go see Dr R. He's so awesome.

2. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! That man handles his business. I went to the dentist today already. THEY GOT ME IN TODAY!!! I am so impressed..

Man, great job!!!

did I say great job!!!!

wow, now that is customer service!!!!!

Thank you and see ya monday for some dental work!!!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

What Harley said:-D Girl, i honestly never thought these words about a dentist would come out of my mouth in my whole life, but Dr. R. rocks. i know this may seem corny but i really thank God that he led me to Dr. R. and i cannot wait till my insurance kicks in again to go back and see him - it has been awhile between breaking the ankle/foot and being laid off. Guess i will just have to use my vacation time to come back to 4042 cause there is no way i will see another dentist but him:lol:

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Hey Dr. R, my daughter is rotating through your Selma office this week and next week!

5. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

is anyone here ever been to teh one at flowers? i hate going to 40/42 cause of the way the intersection is there and flowers is just as close to me.

6. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Oh cool! She is finishing up? Is it her apprentice?

She is a good girl!

7. Tangerine

she has one more semester in this program and then hoping to get into dental hygiene. Only problem is she wants to go to Wilmington for that. :cry:

8. gracey1314

gracey1314 Well-Known Member

has your daughter thought about Wayne @ all? I'm still in my 1st year there but I love the program! Much closer too!

9. Tangerine

she is currently going to Wayne and i i think she needs to stay there.

10. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I switched my daughters (ages 6 & 7) from the peds dentist we LOVE (Dr. Dan in Cary) to Dr. R's McGees office. It was a hard decision but insurance was not covering much of the visits to Dr. Dan's office. Last week my girls saw Catrina and Tonya @ the McGees office for their cleanings. Both ladies were awesome with my children! Dr. Abernathy was super with them, too. When we left (without asking or prompting) both of my children said they wanted to go to Dr. R's McGees office instead of Dr. Dan's from now on. That says it all right there!

When I called to schedule the apppointment I was told only Dr. R. and Dr. Abernathy work in McGees. I really hope we can see the same hygienists and dentist for future visits.

11. 1pittsburgh

1pittsburgh Well-Known Member

We go to the office at Flowers. They are all great there as well.

12. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

I go to the office at 210 and love it there....I just started there and have been going there almost a year now...great staff.

13. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I have a concern...why is my daughter's tooth discolor when the rest of her teeth are white.

14. ifloss

ifloss Well-Known Member

Usually history of trauma or rootcanal is the most probable reason. Her dentist should be able to give you a definitive answer.

Michael Riccobene, DDS

15. Rostrawberry

Wow....what a fast response :mrgreen:

Thanks

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Dr. R,

If I come to see you can you promise to make it not hurt? I am terrified of a dentist and I already have anxiety issues so I would be a basket case if I had to have any real work done (and I'm sure I do).

I don't want to feel or remember anything until at least 2 days later :lol:

17. Rostrawberry

Omg ...hahaha Are you being sarcastic or are you for real:mrgreen:

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I be willing to bet she is being for real....

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I am dead serious. I do NOT like to go to the dentist. Talk about a panic attack . . oh Lord, you just don't know.

20. Rostrawberry

Just checking....I feel you. I am the same way. I act like a 2 year old. Seriously.