Dr. R

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tit4Tat, Nov 20, 2007.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i can answer that one, yes, he can promise. You could not possibly be any more terrified than i was of the dentist and i needed major work done. Dr. R was great, totally put me at ease and those mind eraser pills are the bomb. Give him a call, tell him you are as chicken as Kaci and he will know exactly how to calm ya down:hurray:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean! I pure shake when I'm in there.

3. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

When I started going to the 4042 office I seriously wanted a dentist that would sedate me for treatment. I had many prior bad expereinces with other dentists. Then I found Dr. Brown at Dr. R's office. I did not have one ounce of discomfort when she worked on my teeth. She is awesome and unfortunately (for me) went on to open her own practice.

Our family switched this year to the 210 office. Both of my children needed a filling. Dr. Abernathy was awesome!!! She accomplished both without one tear shed. So I'm guess she is as good as Dr. Brown. Dr. R. really has some top notch people working at his offices.

4. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

I started going to 210 about a year ago and I see Dr. Rigsbee and I really like it there, I am glad I switched....it is a great place

5. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I absolutely love Dr Jill Sonner(sp) at the 42 office in Archer Lodge! She is the BOMB!

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

My son has an appointment there tomorrow and I had planned on keeping it. Should we all just give up on life because of a little snow? My orthodontist was open today for my other sons appointment. (and that was first thing this am!) I expect places to be open, its not a huge winter storm, just a little snow. Heck we went out and got pizza for lunch. Papa's was open, shame on them.

Sorry I just dont understand your post.

7. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Where did you find Slaters post? I thought Slater worked as substitue teacher. Does Slater now work for Dr. R?

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Ummm it was there, really.... unless I imagined it and then typed it as Slater??? I am confusing even myself! LOL

9. gcoats3

Evidently Slater realized Dr. R reads this board. Then said oh shat and deleted the post after you quoted. Too bad for Slater. LOL

10. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

If I was in a better mood, I would delete my post to be nice.... Dr. R if you want me to I will, but otherwise... nah.

11. ifloss

ifloss Well-Known Member

Contemplated whether to dignify the question with a response, but y'all know I appreciate this forum and am happy to answer your questions.

The reality is that the best financial decision would be to close the office. When you pay two hygienists a full days salary to treat two hygiene patients, we lose money.

When you pay two doctors, three assistants, three administrative staff and a sterilization tech to see ten restorative patients, we lose money.

When you have an excruciating toothache and you call a dentist who sees you when no one else will, as we did today, the patient wins.

People who work for me know that as health care professionals and Riccobene Associates employees, we are held to a different standard. We go above and beyond for our patients.

Thank you for the opportunity to respond.

Michael Riccobene, DDS

12. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Dr R... my 4 year old has his first apointment at your office tomorrow, are you planning on being open, would it be better for your office if we reschedule? It is just a check up, so it is not a problem for us! I will call them in the morning!

13. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Have to brag.... my little one had his first ever denist appointment today!! The staff at Dr R's office was fantastic. Sitting at dinner tonight my 4 yr old asked if he could go back. I told him we made an appointment for next time and he hugged me and said "Thank you mommy!! WOW.

14. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

That's awesome! Who did he see? My dd will be four in May and we will need to go as well. The dentist I used to see there is gone, so we need a new one. I want one that is good with that age.

15. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

to slayer or whatever that name was,

so you are upset that employees were "made" to work in the snow. So, did Dr. R say you have to come in no matter what. safety and all?

I have a hard time believing that if you called and said you could not make it in because you feared driving,he would make you work anyway?

am I right? Or is it all about the money?

maybe I am confused......

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

No, according to it's complaint, they were unhappy they could not stay home and "have fun in the snow". No mention of safety at all in their complaint, which to me is the only acceptable reason related to snow.

17. gcoats3

Slater left the building. :p

18. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

agree. So, I take it that slater is an employee or is related to an employee. Interesting.

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Way to go another reason to use your services... reliability at its finest...