Dr.Riccobene?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried the dental discount plans offered by several companies?
    They stress it is NOT insurance but a discount plan. They pay from 10~50% of procedures, including orthodontics, crowns, root canals, cleanings, etc. Discount is applied at the time of treatment.

Cost is $104.95 for individuals and $159.00 for family coverage PER YEAR.

Waiting period is like 10~11 days. I signed up with Aetna as I will have treatments in February which will pay for itself in the first visit! If anyone is interested, I'll follow up with a report when I after I use it.

Dr. R accepts 5 or 6 of the companies offering this program.

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

All the ones I looked into only cover preventative/fillings for the first year, all major procedures are not covered for 12 mos. Would you mind sharing your information, I looked at Aetna and see the Vital Savings Dental Discount plan, is that the one?

3. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

I wanted to come back on and clarify that I am pleased with Dr. R and his dentists and hygentists. I am not thrilled with some of the office staff but my main point was that Dr. R will stand behind his offices and do what is right. I did PM him as requested. Unfortunately over the years we have had several problems with different things, but every time it has been resolved to my satisfaction. If you have a problem go to Dr. R and I feel sure he will make it right. How may other helathcare providers can you e-mail personally? I am certainly not a hater:)

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree: 100%

5. Yes2day

Yes2day Active Member

Dr R, is the 4042.com special just for new patients? It's about time to have another cleaning done.

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

He did not say this was for new patients only!
    ==============================
    I think I've answered all the questions asked here.

As a courtesy to 4042.com members, we will do a $59 cleaning, exam and X-rays as we did last year.

Call Garner office at 661-6161 (4042) or 934-1234 (McGees) and tell them you want the 4042.com special.

BTW, this special will not expire for the next year. We'll revisit in 2013.

Look forward to seeing many of you.

Michael Riccobene, DDS

7. ifloss

ifloss Well-Known Member

It's for everyone, kids or adults. No limits on new or existing patients.

Michael Riccobene, DDS

8. Yes2day

Yes2day Active Member

Thank you Dr R!

I am so glad that so many 4042 people recommended you. You have helped me with some serious dental problems and I am so grateful.

9. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Sorry I took so long in getting back on. Check out Dentalplans.com

10. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member