Drama at Wal-mart!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mypaperheart, Jun 3, 2012.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Congrats to your daughter for having the good sense to do what she did. It's just not safe anywhere anymore.

Quite honestly, going by the description of events that you gave, it sounds like they did what they could do. I would imagine that he was watched pretty closely on camera after that.

2. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

No JenniferK, you are not ignorant about the management's handling of the situation and neither am I.

Yes, dangerboy, I understood Clif's post. He just doesn't understand mine.

Wal-Mart obviously has, in my opinion, more problems than any other stores of that type with their personnel and managers. I say this from personal experience and from the comments of others. Having been a manager for over twenty years, I can say that everything goes back to the management of the personnel.

Going to any Wal-Mart is like going to the NC State Fair and I quit going to the fair years ago. Too many freaks.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Thankfully, there is one less.

4. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I wish this area was teenage friendly. A place for these kids to go..There is nowhere for kids to go unless they go to Raleigh. I would have thought by now someone would have opened something. Oh well. :arrow:

5. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Clif, Clif, Clif, you cut me to the quick.

It's too bad that people cannot make a negative comment about a store without someone taking offense and then getting personal by directing their rant at the commenter and then proceeding to the eventual devolution of name calling or the implication thereof.

Unfortunately, that is the modus operandi for quite a few of you on this forum, especially in the political forum. But I see that some of you show up in this forum also.

I believe that your credibility on this forum would improve if you would just behave yourself.

6. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

While I would never correct anyone's quotes for them, but I usually refer to what you call "good stuff at reasonable prices" as cheap crap from China that very few people actually need to spend money on because it will break or stop working shortly.

My wife will shop there every once in a while. I went with her one time and when we were about to check out I asked her to stop the cart and we looked inside. I asked her to really think about the purchases. We ended up putting most of it back and found we never really needed it. Also, their produce and meat is crap.

7. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yeah, i'm not so sure you did. he was making light of your sarcasm about conspiracies, considering one of the biggest urban legend/conspiracy theories going is the one he referred to. which you seem to totally buy into....

8. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

How about stay at home and learn to be productive via something other than the internet, video games and eating.

You know...like the old days.

9. Tit4Tat

WOW, I forgot how everyone cuts everyone down here. Arguing to be right. Do we still have the grammar police?:beathorse:

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

LOL......another "Wal-Mart hates us" lemming. Give the poster's history I shouldn't be surprised.

11. Tit4Tat

I guess you loved staying home as a teenager. Come onnnn. Be real..

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

13. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

[​IMG]

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I played sports year around....that kept me busy.

15. Tit4Tat

95 North? I dont get it.

16. Tit4Tat

Good for you *clapping*

17. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Cheese and rice

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Yes...I have great parents.

19. Tit4Tat

Everyone here will say they have great parents. Times have changed. I also had great parents. Like I said, no teenager really wanted to stay home. Not in the last 25 or so years. Maybe a few.

20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

And it's too bad that some people can't relate a bad experience without adding a little extra dig ("What does one expect though? It's Wal-Mart.") so they can feel they are part of a majority.

Had you just told of your experience and left it at that, then none of the rest would have taken place. It was your "holier than thou" attitude that caused the rest of the comments to come forth. Then you had to add to the insult by suggesting that the State Fair, which many people enjoy, has "too many freaks".

Wal*Mart is a good place. They are a boon to any community they enter. This is a fact that has been documented many times. You do not take your life in your hands when you enter Wal*Mart. Their customer service, toward those who do not approach them with a chip already on their shoulder, is very good indeed. You buy something, and have a problem with it, their return policy is just as good if not better than any other store.

I get ever so tired of little wimpering me-too's such as yourself implying that Wal*Mart is some evil entity bound and destined to destroy humanity.

The fact (or fairy tale) that you had posted of an issue at one Wal*Mart with what may or may not have been an employee that you claim you reported to a manager was only a single instance and should not be presented as commonplace in every Wal*Mart.

Your whole post just reeks of a full on hatred of Wal*Mart that is unhealthy and you really should get counceling for it.