FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Facebook isn't working right now, or it isn't on my end..
    I didn't get to get to get on there yesterday cause I was at the hospital all day.
    Well, I guess I have to do school work instead for now lol

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

must be you precious....working fine for me!:?

3. rushlow2004

Account Unavailable
    Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This is what it says when I go to log in.

4. KellBell

thats what you get for having such a big arse farm! 8):mrgreen:

5. rushlow2004

I swear if I knew I was going to have the problems I do now..I wouldn't have done it like I did..but I like my farm...
    On a lighter note, I have noticed when I went to my class/school this morning I was able to do a lot of stuff I couldn't before with the computer..it wasn't blocking stuff like before. SOOOO...I'm hoping that when I can and will get on farmtown that it will work so much faster. I wasn't on there at all yesterday, so I would love to see what is going on.

PS: thanks everyone for the well wish and prayers, they must have worked..my dad is home now. We still didn't get answers to what is going on, but hopfully very soon.

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hey KB.... can ya meet me on the flip side AGAIN??? 8)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i give up, i finally got back on the other nite, planted some more stuff and i bet it is all going bad and i didn't sell yet what i had so my barn probably stinks of rotten veggies:jester:

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anyone on right now?

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I am, but I'm not your neighbor......yet!

I found you and sent you a friend request.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  10. swinkles

swinkles Well-Known Member

I love farm town - Level 23

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

who's on...... i need a good worker!

12. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

My entire farm is onions, someone will be happy to get this job. :hurray:

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i finally got a house. rearranging everything now.

14. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I assume I cannot add anyone to my farm, without adding them to FB?

15. KellBell

you have to be on FaceBook to utilize Farm Town.

16. cbowling

cbowling Guest

I was on last night and it kept taking me to other peoples farms and some of them were NOT my neighbors....go figure. I cleaned up on their farms and then went back home to get pulled away again. Gave up and went to bed. I will have onions when I get home tonight. If anyone is interested IM me this evening when i get on. 1st one gets them....ok, I might hire the 2nd one too, to help out. Good day to all of you - it is FRIDAY!!!

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

OMG...During the night last night i was on FT... i finally got to see a farm with THE mansion. This chick has the white house set up to be her "pool" house next to the pond, the small brown house was like a little wood shed. She had the river and bridge to cross over to get to the front door of the mansion.... it was awesome! This chick had everything you could buy incorporated into her farm, and still had plenty of room for ALOT of pumpkins! She also spelled out the word WELCOME in flowers in front of the river in front of the mansion. It was way too cool!

18. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Ok, I went to FarmTown to see what it was all about....now i am hooked!

Dangit..:lol:

I know this is probably posted somewhere, but I am going to ask anyway so please forgive me...

My farm is still small as I have just started out, but I keep on plowing, planting, and harvesting...do I need to go to the Market to get people to do this for me?
    I am still very new to this, so any help would be great...it is a lot of fun!

If anyone needs a neighbor, feel free to look me up!
    I know you guys by screen name, but not by your facebook...
    mine is Brooke Frame....feel free to look me up!
    I could always use some more FarmTown neighbors..:cheers:
    I'll bring the beer?:lol:

19. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

wow...I just looked back at this thread...

I feel like such a weenie..I am only on level 4 right now:lol:
    looks like I got some catchin' up to do...:mrgreen:

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

You do your own plowing and planting, but you get more money for your crops if you have someone else harvest for you. You can make money harvesting for other people. You can go to the marketplace to get people to harvest for you if you have a crop about to go to waste, but generally you will want to hire your neighbors, and get them to hire you. Wanna be my neighbor? ;)