FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

Well, I have spent three days re-arranging the farm. I had just re-arranged when the water features came along, and was not ready for the major work involved in re-doing it. I really like how it came out, I have been pondering it for a while. So, of course, new stuff will come out this weekend, lol. I still need to redo the fields, but I have crops. Could delete them, I have been known to do that! But I will wait. Stop by and see me. I might hire ya to pull them big yellow birds out of my Pecan trees, don't know why they are attracted to them!
    Hugs!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I use graph paper to draw out alot of my ideas... I do have a big re-do coming once I get to Level 27 I think.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

my whole dern farm needs harvesting! How'd I do that? someone come help!!

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Do you still need help? I'm on now!

5. KellBell

I hired ya! accept my offer woman!!

6. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could use another land upgrade, I am out of room.

7. Steeler_Fan

Over on the farm town boards, I notice lots of people post links to there farms and you can visit them even if your not a friend. I assume that something we could do here as well if we want others to see what our farm looks like?

8. Steeler_Fan

new today.

We just released a new version of the game. The main additions include:

* 6 new crops, including a 2 hour Raspberry, and a 4 day cotton.
    * several new types of flowers
    * ability to take 'zoomed in' snapshots of the farm. (e.g. Window vs. Farm).
    * Hire to Plow. <- This will let you hire employees to go and plow at your farm.

About the hire to plow:
    - Employees make 5 coins per field plowed.
    - Employers's cost is reduced to 10 or 15, depending if the employee is a neighbour or not.
    - Employees can only plow on fields that have been harvested, or that have gone to waste.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Thanks for that! :lol:

10. softballmom

And have to have 10 neighbors to be able to hire someone to plow :) Anyone that needs a neighbor, pm me! I have 20!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

still don't have the foreclosure feature:cry:

12. Steeler_Fan

Yeah sadly I don't have 10 neighbors as most of my friends are much smarter than I am and don't play this silly game. :lol:

13. softballmom

I hear ya! I only play two, this one and farmville, which only takes a few minutes out of my day. My cousin on the other hand must play every game on Facebook! And my daughter is trying to "beat" as many games as possible. She is always getting me to try something new, so she can have a neighbor,lol. I stick with what I like!
    Funny , when I re-arranged my farm, it was so I wouldn't have so much to plow and plant. Now that I can hire someone to plow, I might have to re-arrange again! I wish that would come out with bigger farm sizes, that is what I really want!

14. KDsGrandma

Did you get the hire to plow feature to work? Addiekinz and I tried last night, and all we could get was a message that you have to have harvested fields to hire someone to plow. We both have over 10 neighbors.

15. KDsGrandma

Send me a friend request - I'm sending you a PM.

16. KDsGrandma

Hey Lady, you have to play full screen to see all of your farm now, what would you do with more? :lol::lol:

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Same here, I have plenty as well, but willing to help someone!

18. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I love it, got it to work last night..had a whole farm to plow and my sister did it. I did half of the farm and she did the rest of it..was nice to get it done in half the time.
    Sheri

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

PMing ya.........

20. KellBell

they have all kinds of new stuff today!!:hurray:

cotton, carrots, peppers, blueberries, pineapples and rasberries!!
    forget-me-nots, daffodils, purple crocus, purple hyacinths, poppies....