FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I do it at night while watching TV. I can't "just" watch TV. I'm either reading, on the PC, crafting, something.

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I have been level 34 in Farmtown for a while...
    Like Farmville too
    ok....now for Island Paradise....you can STEAL YOU NEIGHBORS crops....lol I like this one too..

Won't you be my neighbor? PM ME>>>

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I haven't played either one, Farmville or Farmtown for a while now..I think I just burned myself out..I'm playing Cafe world now..seems to be that you move up faster..it was taking to long with the other two..and I just got tired I guess.
    Sheri

4. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Anyone playing still these days? I have not played in a while, and just noticed levels go up to 80 now, and lots of new stuff.....

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

i still play a few times a week... mostly while watching tv at night. I plant a few of the 3 and 4 day crops, I did buy the second farm a while ago.

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I don't play FarmTown as much as I do FarmVille. Farmtown got boring to me, but I did notice they've started allowing harvesting of animals which is a step in the right direction.

7. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I play Farmville as well, but, I don't have much room to plant any crops, because of so much stuff they seem to add each week. I don't know about the rest of you, but I need larger Farmville farm.

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member