First Amendment of the Constitution

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DWK, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Irony thy name is Buzz.....

2. Wayne Stollings

I believe that was before those with the bad language were rewarded and those without were not. You know that whole hypocrisy thing here.

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

More of ACW’s idiotic “stupid quote tactics”

4. BuzzMyMonkey

Oh look over there,, ACW can’t control his own idiotic posting habits. His spin sucks as much as it always has. Life is so good when he starts showing it off like he does.

5. BuzzMyMonkey

This first amendment thread is pretty damn cool!!!
    Glad it was started.

6. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Good God Almighty....log off you buffoon.

If you aren't related to Sherry, you should have been.

7. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

You are asking a blind person to read flash cards.

8. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I started this thread. Lol. It takes a special kind of nerve and idiocy to try to kick a person off of a thread about the First Amendment right to free speech! The irony! Too bad y’all hate even our constitution now!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  9. Wayne Stollings

10. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

They’ll spin even our sacred American Constitution to their own peril. Damned idiots.

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  11. BuzzMyMonkey

DWK’d has never seen this much action in her life. She should be honored !!

12. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrym...-can-and-should-ban-hate-speech/#5eab6fd12a29

https://www.freedomforuminstitute.o...-amendment-rights-on-others-private-property/
    DO INDIVIDUALS HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS ON OTHERS’ PRIVATE PROPERTY?
    Generally, no. The Bill of Rights provides protection for individual liberty from actions by government officials.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/...ch/in-the-age-of-socia-media-first-amendment/
    The First Amendment only limits governmental actors—federal, state, and local

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/17/...ing-first-amendment-social-media-public-forum
    First Amendment constraints don’t apply to private platforms, Supreme Court affirms

https://www.law.uchicago.edu/files/files/Private-Speech-Public-Purpose.pdf

poppin cork, BuzzMyMonkey and Hught like this.
  13. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

You have now been dismissed B. LOL

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  14. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I don’t think that Buzz actually read the entire University of Chicago “Public Speech Public Purpose” file, which alone is over 100 pages long, and describes a First Amendment Supreme Court case. Maybe he’s AGREEING with Elena Kagan, who is a liberal associate judge of the Supreme Court appointed by President Obama and who appears to have worked the case? Lol. That would be the real surprise here! But really, Map Boy, you can’t just throw all this stuff up here without bothering to analyze it, or interpret the material yourself - especially on a little community discussion board. As far as I know, this isn’t a court of law, although Das Webmeister likes to think he’s “judge, jury, and prosecutor” on this site. Lol. I have no idea where you personally stand in the discussion at all because you haven’t bothered to clarify anything. It’s the height of laziness.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  15. BuzzMyMonkey

You clearly are an idiot. You only have yourself to blame, I’m sure you’ll spin, divert and or ignore.

16. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Would you like to discuss this 100 page University of Chicago Law file which concerns a First Amendment case, Buzz? In order to respond properly, you should first read all the materials he put up. Where should we start?

17. BuzzMyMonkey

LOFL.

18. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

A true attention whore like Wayne.

19. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I’d say that Map Boy earns that moniker tonight by posting over a hundred pages of a First Amendment Supreme Court law brief, in addition to other files, and that’s it. No argument, no discussion. Nothing. Imagine if lawyers everywhere forgot to argue cases and just slammed a load of papers in front of the judge and said, “Well, here’s all my stuff, Judge. Believe it!” Lol.

20. BuzzMyMonkey

Doesn’t matter what you say,,