First Amendment of the Constitution

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DWK, Sep 2, 2020.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Your continual use of the dated word “whore” only reveals the fact that you are an old, old man whose time has come and gone! Thank the Lord!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

“B” is also a dated word honey, that tells me that you are one old, old coot! Try not to lose your teeth when you fall out of your rocking chair!

3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

You have actually posted that EXACT sentence dozens of times before. It must be one of only three sentences that you can remember.

Wayne Stollings and BuzzMyMonkey like this.
  4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I see you’re still playing T - Ball,,,maybe one day you’ll get called up to Pee-Wee league.

High Plains Drifter likes this.
  5. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

More disgusting comments that you old men like to sling at women, especially. Sorry, we don’t take that stuff anymore without calling you on it. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Das Webmeister gave you a trophy for that comment and framed it on the wall.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

LOFL. T-Ball is disgusting ? Pee wee ball is disgusting ? You’re such a soft snowflake. I’ve got an idea,, put your woman card back in your pocket.
    Sorry that you are always overmatched.

7. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Nice attempt to backtrack. Maybe Das Webmeister needs to look up stuff in the urban dictionary more often, and he might get a clue just how filthy you boys truly are.

8. BuzzMyMonkey

You change your posts around more than you do your skivvies.

9. BuzzMyMonkey

Backtrack ? How so ? I’d love to hear what you drum up now. Should be funny.
    Maybe you should stop your obsession of the urban dicktionary and Webbie too. Get a grip on yourself.

10. BuzzMyMonkey

Good night DWK’d. Sleep tight !!

11. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

12. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I don't need to post my opinions, I enjoy statistics, facts, and law. But if you really must know I am what most would describe as a constitutional conservative on the majority of issues and a libertarian on most social issues.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but that's not what the first ammendment is for. If a private store wants to post a sign that says "No talking about politics here", they have every right to kick you out if you violate that rule. Same goes for any private website. You are more than welcome to visit other stores or websites that are more in line with your own beliefs.

BuzzMyMonkey and poppin cork like this.
  13. BuzzMyMonkey

14. panthersdude2001

panthersdude2001 Well-Known Member

@jesse82nc opinions are opinions. We all have free speech.

jesse82nc likes this.
  15. panthersdude2001

16. BuzzMyMonkey

What up P dude ? Hope all is well.

17. panthersdude2001

Its going well.

DWK and Hught like this.
  18. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

When you have no understanding of the topic you created....it's time to find something else to talk about, moron.

19. Wayne Stollings

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hught likes this.
  20. Wayne Stollings

And this applies to that 2nd Amendment in the same manner for private entities ....

panthersdude2001, jesse82nc and Hught like this.