Fitness for Women gym next to DanceArt

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ChristineB, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Hopefully they'll add some more early morning classes. It would be great to see some classes between 6am and 7:30am. I consider 5am to still be evening. :D

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok folks, wish me luck - went up there today and talked to Dana and i am gonna give it a go. i have put on so much weight the past few years while sitting on my bottom in the office and 2 hours a day in the car and just have not been able to get myself motivated again. i have the Wii but hate not having privacy to use it, DH laughs at me:evil: i know i could walk early or late but getting up any earlier before 5:30 just ain't gonna happen and it seems like once i get home there is always something going on. So i figure if i actually put the money into it i will stick to it better - we all know how frugal i am:lol: They have the annual plan where you pay $199 for the whole year and access to everything so i am hoping since i will pay in advance it will motivate me more to get my butt moving again!!! ok now i have put it in print, i have to stick to it and do it:lol:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

good luck Kaci! you can do it!!:hurray:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks KB:grouphug:

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Good luck! You can do it. Don't forget to try the Zumba class with my friend Kathy.

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

which class does she teach? I went last night for the first time - it wasn't pretty, :oops: lol. I take the step and kick-boxing classes, and I had a hard time following - but I'm sure (like anything else) the more you go, you get the hang of it. :lol:

7. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I think she teaches there Wed. nights at 6:00. She's pretty high impact. It does get easier the more you go. :)

8. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I think I will also do this, this will ad to me doing weight watchers, and this is close to home pretty much. I will most likely do the year membership..just got to wait till taxes come back. I'm excited!
    Sheri

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

They are starting a new one on Thursday the 17th at night, will she be teaching that one too?

Bandmom and Rush - hope to see ya there:cheers:

10. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Kaci, what times are you going?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Not sure yet, will be joining on Monday. Are you gonna be home tonight? i have the schedule and i can drop by:cheers:

12. Sassygurl81

Sassygurl81 Well-Known Member

Is there an enrollment fee to join? I just had a baby and I need to get rid of this weight!

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hmmm, not sure, i think it may depend on what plan you go with.

14. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I just paid a $50.00 enrollment fee for the $199.99 one year plan, so $249.99 for me.

15. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

I'll be here :) House is a wreck, sick little one all week (at least that's my excuse, lol)

16. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

April is teaching the Thursday night Zumba class.....she's great too!

17. Crysta

Crysta Guest

They have Zumba on Tuesday nights at Kids Clubhouse for $5.