Flower's Plantation

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pastorg, Jul 14, 2006.

?

Do you live in the Flower's Plantation area?

1. Yes I do.

99.4%
  2. Nope... I don't.

0.6%
  1. pastorg

pastorg Well-Known Member

I'm curious to see how many people on this board live in the Flower's Plantation area. If you do please input a vote on my poll. Thanks.

Pastor G

2. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Don't live there, but the place is unreal. :?

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Huh? What's that mean?

4. Vitameatavegemin

Vitameatavegemin Well-Known Member

Wouldn't include Flower's Plantation in the 40/42-Cleveland School area. That side of town doesn't look fondly on this side of town...

5. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

It just means it looks out of place here in JC.

6. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

My mother was a Flowers.

7. mom2two

mom2two Well-Known Member

Pastor G are you still looking for somewhere to moved your church? Are you thinking about that area? Does your church have a website? I thought it did, but I forgot what it was.

8. pastorg

pastorg Well-Known Member

Hey Mom2two,

Yes we are still looking to move to the Flowers Plantation area. We are currently eyeing some land on Smithfield Rd. Just down the road from Riverwood Athletic community. It would be close to Flowers, Riverwood, and the new Wendell Estates. This is a high-growth area that needs a good church.

If you or anyone else knows someone in this area or closer to Flowers that would like to donate or sell their land at a reduced price we would be interested to talk with them.

By the way, the church's website is www.calvaryfaith.com. And if anyone is looking for a good church and you live in the Archer's Lodge/Wendell area check us out. You'll be glad you did.

Pastor G