Food Lion at 40/42

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by bandmom, Feb 26, 2009.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

They had a sign on the door that they were hiring - I think the jobs were for the deli/bakery? Go to their website and it should tell you what they're hiring for.

2. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

They don't post everything on the website, better to do a application and call the store when you done so.

3. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Food Lion in Clayton on 70 (by BK and Pizza Hut) also has some openings. Can't remember everything the list on the door said, but cake decorator popped out at me.

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly they are looking for a Deli Manager. I had thought about it, but DH works there part time, so we decided wouldn't be a good idea. When DS worked there while he was in school, was not a good situation for DH and DS there.

I am still looking for a regular job, but decided I would try selling Pampered Chef for some extra income, so if anyone wants to do a party or is considering maybe selling let me know. I am just tired of being home all the time and thought this would be a way to get out of the house, plus I do love what they sell, so I get the best of both worlds. LOL

5. neta4packers

neta4packers Member

I don't work at that Food Lion, but do work at the one in clayton at flowers plant. on 42. We are currently hiring for deli/bakery and stockers..just call and ask for doug speight 5502476

6. kpjorgensen

kpjorgensen Member

I am super glad I just saw your reply. My husband is really looking for a stocking job since he just left his old one in Fayetteville (distance and rough treatment at the Petsmart he worked at made him finally quit) and he's looking a new stocking job nearby.

He's going to call tomorrow. :)

7. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Tell your husband to fill out an online application for Food Lion before he contacts the store; they will tell him to do that anyway first. Just a tip to save him some time. Good luck!:)

8. kpjorgensen

kpjorgensen Member

Okay thanks! :)

9. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Okay never knew that!