For the guys to answer (ladies can too)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Jan 15, 2014.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Ok, Need to go get the snip snip done....
    Here's the only requirements:
    I want it close to home (near 40/42, so no further than downtown Raleigh)
    and I want it to be no scalpel surgery... (Not necessary, but would prefer)

Any recommendations?
    I've googled it and found a few, but not so many good reviews. Wondering if any of you men had it done and would recommend a good doc! (preferably female lol)

2. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Oh lawdy man.... lol... this is gonna be good....:popcorn::allears:. You ARE brave coming on here asking that. I want to chime in, but I'm a lady, and just can't do it!

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

How close to "home" do you want it? I thought they actually left the actual merchandise, but sniped other items. lol

You want them not to scalp you? lol

Somebody needed to come in and lighten this up, and from this female's side I think I've done it.

Sherry

4. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

You're killing me Sherry... lmao.

5. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, you are married, right? That means your wife has them in her purse already so there is no need for any additional work ..... :jester:

Seriously, I knew a guy who did it a few years back and it took him 6 months before he was certified as "shooting blanks". I think he just enjoyed the follow up testing too much or something. Anyway he spent an intimate weekend with a bag of frozen peas, which hopefully were retired after that.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Close to home....you got that right.

You can find anything on the internet these days. I've never performed that particular procedure, but I'll take a look.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Did have this done, had it done in the Doctors office about 15 years ago and they did use a cutting instrument.

My sole memory is that Ice became my best friend (and not in an alcoholic beverage). Mine did not heal as it was suppose to and I was on ice, literally for about 2 weeks straight.

Get a nice icebag and a steady source of ice! But it is the responsible thing to do!

My wife said I didn't have a problem doing it to the dog, so it shouldn't be a problem for me.

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Just put a rubber band around them until they fall off. I've never really understood the purpose of them anyway. Seems to me like they would just get in the way and be all hot and sweaty. Yuck.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

He isn't asking about a sex change operation, just a partial removal. :jester:

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

In the way of WHAT????

11. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Oowwww,, Ouch, ouch, ouch, ow, ow, owwww...........

12. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

My husband went to a Dr. Neighbors, somewhere around Rex Hospital. Can try to get more details, but it's been about 8 years since he had it done. He really liked the doctor and the staff. Drove himself there and back after the surgery.

13. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

<dies laughing>

That would make him a eunuch and even less useful than most men. :jester:

14. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Thanks... The only one I've written out is definitely Dr. Weiner ...sorry, not going to him, he might be a collector.

I've done very little searching as I'm never home anymore to actually use the computer.
    Wife will begin looking in her free time Thursday.

15. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Raleigh Urology
    Address: 4201 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh, NC 27607
    Phone:(919) 571-6460

OR

Clayton Office Location
    555 Medical Park,
    Suite 108
    Clayton, NC 27520
    Ph: 919-467-3203 Fax: 910-892-4527
    ^^ This is a satellite office for Cary Urology ^^

Make SURE they cut the vas tubes (which is normal), BURN the ends and ALSO cap them (it's metal clamps basically and YES you will always feel them, that is if you are searching around for them down there ) .

After your surgery you'll need several bags of frozen veggies / or crushed ice frozen would work also to put on your ... you know ... sac. LOL And they should give you a scrip for pain meds, you *should* be back to work on Monday if you got the procedure done on a Friday morning.

Good Luck!!!

17. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

looks as though you had this procedure done,,

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Being as I'm a FEMALE, I *personally* didn't have it done. Someone VERY close to me did. 8)

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Look at how all you old women are stepping up with recommendations on having your man neutered.

20. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

well if they were lucky enough they've probably fondled a lot more of them than the man themselves.. don't ya think?