For the guys to answer (ladies can too)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Jan 15, 2014.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

DH went to Dr Lippett in Smithfield.. snip snip no problem. He never went for the follow up either. It's a man thing I suppose. It's been 4 years..so far so good.

Yeah... Lippett :jester:

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Ex went somewhere in Cary ... I wasn't that impressed with them ... they seemed unorganized and we had some long wait times to be seen.

My suggestion is similar to the others ... frozen peas. They are easy to conform around the "injured" area, post-surgery.

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

DH had his done at Raleigh Urology too. I drove him there, drove him home, and sat some frozen peas on his lap. He was back to...ahem...normal activities...within a few days.

It's been 6 years, no issues.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Typically there are only two of them . . . how unorganized can they get?

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Back in 2010 when I lost my job I went to DSSH to apply for EBT. While there I ask what other services they offered, the woman said to me with out even looking up or cracking a smile, "Well we can offer you a vasectomy". I said no thanks and walked out. I was 51 at the time and single, no kids and not even dating, but they wanted to snip me.

You could probably go to DSSH and they will pick up the tab for you :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  6. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

My Dh went to Mohammed in Smithfield. Drove himself there and back (his choice) and had a couple of issues. He had a little beer belly, which translated to some extra fat in one of them, which made it a little difficult to find the part to snip (read- dig, dig, dig till you find it). Swelled up like nobody's business!! He had it on a Friday morning and had the frozen pea/recliner treatment for at least 4 days! He was pitiful, but then, aren't they all? :jester::nopity:

In any case, we are glad he did it. Do it. You will be fine. We love our boys, but we have never once regretted it, even if we can't eat peas anymore!!:cheers:

7. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

so,, who will pick up the tab?

8. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Had it done in 1971. No regrets, except my voice changes every 28 days.....

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

The state. I figure it's easier for them to snip a guy then to tie a woman's tubes. Heck I wanted to tell them thanks but no thanks just give me the money you would of spent on it so i could pay some bills.

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I don't know. Just seems they would cause problems. Jeans not fitting right, etc. :cheers:

11. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

Got mine done at Sears. Now every time my wife bends over the garage door goes up. <rim shot>

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Here is your answer.

[​IMG]

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Told you they were trouble!