For Webbie

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grammie, Aug 22, 2011.

1. old school

old school Well-Known Member

Thank you! Your logic and your intelligence shines brightly and shows you for who you really are.

2. old school

What is offensive is people like yourself, who experience overload from more than a couple of sentences. I told you he was young but the fee was not a problem. He wanted to keep his business local. He made the assumption, due to his age, that she could help him or refer him to someone that could. There should be a morale or ethical standard for a sworn professional to at least attempt to adhere to. Finally, the word ignorant was meant for the person it addressed but apparently you identify with it so thanks for stepping forward.

3. old school

Yes, everyone of you seem to be "Full of".....Manners.

4. old school

It was simple humor. I wanted to get the word out but with quick little jabs that would make you think about it but chuckle so you might remember it. The situation deserved attention but it was over and done, I just wanted people to know. Catch your attention but not take up much of your time, like a little flash, thats it. But, man, some of you people are real D-bags

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Well don't stop now. Show em you mean business

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Wisest words said in this thread.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm beginning to understand just why this attorney didn't call them back. :lol:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:iagree:

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Posting on separate threads, IMO, just makes you look like a child and you lose all credibility. A separate thread would actually get more attention if you used an appropriate title for it, as it would show up in the list of topics.

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no kidding.

11. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Are you the pot or the kettle? :lol: