FRUSTRATED!!!!!!1111111111

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Typical Liberal, Feb 1, 2010.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

ok now i'm convinced that TYPICAL LIBERAL is either a joke or one of the most sinister and diabolically conceived psycholgy thesis ever composed. his/her irrational trolling causes all sorts of reactions, both direct and indirect. what a case study, just to follow the reactions of any given group of people to particular antagonistic posts....

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree: Reminds me of someone who comes back under different screen names frequently.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  3. Sherry A.

Okay, I am putting those police tire stoppers down just for you.

Sherry

4. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

IF YOU DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK THEN WHY DO YOU POST? DO YOU ALSO OWN A ONE-WAY TELEPHONE?

5. Sherry A.

No beer here so you'd probably want to stay somewhere else.
    :mrgreen:

Sherry

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

LOL - I edited the post but you got to it first - the new one is better... :lol:

7. Sherry A.

Love it! Like a Venus Fly Trap! :lol:

Sherry

8. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

The roads in WP are all clear ... but that was thanks to one of my wonderful, kind neighbors who took care of the roads on Monday. Unfortunately, the roads outside of the neighborhood are still frozen ... but it you drive carefully ... the roads really aren't a problem.

9. Sherry A.

I'd bet money he is not!

Sherry

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

WP - Western Pennsylvania?

11. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Waverly Point

12. 1pittsburgh

1pittsburgh Well-Known Member

I stay in Riverwood and no our roads were not cleared. We got out on Tuesday and started clearly what was left on our street ourselves with a shovel to help with our drive to work on Wednesday. I was surprised the roads were not clear because of the school. We did not see a plow truck until late Tuesday evening and that was over by Flowers. Their roads in some parts were awful as well.