Furniture Question

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by OmniOne1, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I have two end tables, a coffee table, and two lamps for sale. :)

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

After I read this tread... I noticed a guy selling couches, loveseats, and I think, tables at the intersection of Raleigh Road and 210.
    Probably not the best quality but it could hold you over until you can get what you really want!!!!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

cj
    bethel rd
    garner, nc 27529
    us
    Telephone:919-921-0892 E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    I have a beautiful blue love seat that come from a smoke free and pet free home. Mom got a new recliner and didn't have room for this piece of furniture.I have reduced it to $70.00 I have it sitting in my spare bedroom and would love to move it asap.

^^^ Nice looking loveseat.

4. AppleFritters

AppleFritters Well-Known Member

Hey just in case you haven't found your furniture yet, I know of a place in Pine Level. The mobile home dealer there sells mostly Broyhill (sp) and it's new. You can buy it right out of the homes and he has a warehouse there as well. It's cash and carry but no taxes. I just bought a bedroom set from him and I couldn't have beat the price anywhere for the quality. I am cheap so trust me I looked everywhere. I don't remember the name of it but Pine Level is small and he's probably the only mobile home dealer there.