FYI McCall's in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Boston Redhead, Jan 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Boston Redhead

Boston Redhead New Member

2. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

Wish they could bring in a good cafeteria to that building.

Bluewillow likes this.
  3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Sure would have been the decent thing to do to notify their employees in advance that they were "seeking to phase into retirement", rather than the employees finding a locked door when they showed up for work! Cold!

Auxie, Hught and Wayne Stollings like this.
  4. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I'm sure that we could shoot a little bit higher than just a cafeteria or another mediocre BBQ/Seafood joint around here. There's a great big world of tasty food out there, and Clayton is in desperate need of it!

Harvey and Auxie like this.
  5. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Someone remarked elsewhere they did it for the pure reason to have employees for the holiday rush. Its over, they are over.

6. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

nobody quits that suddenly without a FU'ed reason. Something ain't cool business wise.

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  7. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

Or a German Restaurant!

DWK likes this.
  8. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

I went to school with "Mr. Dunderbachs" son. They used to be in Crabtree Valley Mall. I really liked that restaurant. They had good food and great beer. Frazenskenier or spelled something like that

Wayne Stollings and Auxie like this.
  9. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Hope the employees at least got paid what was owed to them, instead of the owners just high-tailing it out of there, payroll be damned. That kind of thing happens all too often.

Auxie, Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.